~3.0~

Taylor Nique Saunders-played by Danielle Campbell :D

Chance's POV

I wanted to punch Anthony.

Just one good hook to the jaw would satisfy me.

He wasn't joking when he said that my days would no longer be the fun-filled, carefree days I once had.

At exactly 6:00 a.m., I was woken up by the front desk of the hotel that he had worked out for me. It was more low-key than the one I was kicked out but still nice. Apparently, I had an interview for 8. Why I needed to be up by 6 was beyond me.

The interview with TMZ was, interesting. I haven't been on one in a little while, so to hear the questions that were asked concerning my life by my fans were astonishing. They were aggressive and down right mean at some points.

Was this really what they thought of me?

Anthony drew the line when they asked about my sexual conquests.

He did the 'cut the show' action and asked the interviewer to limit the questions and focus on my upcoming tour 'Here I am' instead. I let out a breath of relief when he did that. I was becoming uncomfortable and honestly, disappointed. Not in my fans, but in myself.

"Edwin Studios" I muttered to my driver as he opened the door for me.

"You okay, boss?" Sean asked sliding into the space beside me. I scooted over to give him and Michael more access.

"Yeah man, I'm good" I nod. I was lying, but who cared? No one really cared about you for real.

****

"Ello! Mr. Chance, how are you?" Princess shouted as she embrace me. She was a short, petite brunette with a powerful voice. I have known her ever since I moved here. She was introduced to me by Anthony and from then we just clicked.

Princess is a ball of life, I have never seen her frown, ever. She was a happy-go-lucky type of person and it sometimes disturbed me how cheerful she was.

"I have no idea when last I saw you" she pushed me away shoulder length and examine me, "Oh my have you gotten big" she grinned, her lips spreading into that smile I was so familiar with. The thing with Princess was she was a 43-year-old lady but didn't look a day over 25. So, when she pinches my cheek to show her affection, I understand.

"Hi Princess, how are you?" I asked, positioning myself to walk towards my seat to prepare for whatever gruesome technique we had today.

"I am good!" she exhilarated. Resting her hand on her hips, she turned to the two brooding guys that occupied the doorway " You are not going to block my doorway and make this environment seem hostile. You either find a seat or go walk the streets of New York" she commands, her Brooklyn accent becoming more prominent.