~16.0~

Taylor's P

Taylor's P.O.V

The theme park was fun.

Everyone enjoyed themselves and it seemed to be the ideal stress reliever for us dancers and some of the other tour crew. Everyone was like little kids all over again, running wild all over the place. The crew members took full advantage of the all-access passes by going on every ride there. Max, Jill, and I, however, avoided doing that. You know, trying to avoid the whole hypothermia thing.

We were still in the winter months and was rather chilly here in Florida. It wasn't that cold, but enough to cause your teeth to break from the accessive amount of chattering it would do from the cold of when you are wet.

The crew members, however, found that out after going on the Popeyes ride. It really sucked that out of 8 guys not one of them decided to bring a towel.

Max, Jill, and I didn't bring towels either, but we never had any intentions of getting wet.

It was around 12 in the day and the crowd of the theme park same to fluctuate. I wasn't sure what the sudden growth in the numbers meant, but Max and Jill had kept me very distracted.

After Kysnor and I's argument, I was in a very solemn mood. I was confused, disheartened, disappointed, discourage and well the list goes on. I didn't move from the spot he left me in when he rushed out of the room. Instead, I stood there second-guessing myself all over again and you guys know how much of a pain second-guessing can be in the ass.

It places you in the most uncomfortable spot and has you mentally f**ked.

I wanted to be with Kysnor. I wanted to be his girlfriend but I was scared.

Yes, scared.

Kysnor was influential. His name was out there and his face was recognizable and well-known. He had millions of fans at his beck and call. He's a star and although he made it evident that he was not better than me and showed that he and I were on the same level, I knew we weren't. I was still aspiring to get where I wanted to be, but Kysnor was already there. He doesn't have to fight like I have to anymore. He was already at the top and I was still climbing.

I didn't want to be that girl who dated Chance or that backup dancer who made it big because she was able to catch the eye of a sex god.

But, damn do I want him.

I wanted Kysnor, no doubt.

"Are you okay?" Jill asked, bouncing beside me. I looked down to see she only have on one foot of her slippers.

"Where is your next foot of shoe?"She blushed and looked away.

"I- uh - forgot to take them off before going on the roller coaster. The other one flew off somewhere when we made a loop" Ahh, brilliant my dear Jill. I pushed my bottom lip out nodding to her statement. That happened to me when I first came here. I end up buying crocs and rocking the hell out of them with my outfit.