~44.0~

Taylor's POV

"And we'll be rocking!" 

"And we'll be loving" 

"Baby, don't you want this loving" 

Kim and I sang with Ky as he did his part of the song on Sam's track. 

He was standing on the stage and the sea of fans was going absolutely crazy. It was a mixture of Sam's fans and my baby's fans and they were super excited to see them close in person. 

Ky was still fully clothed while  Sam was only wearing pants, his dancers prancing around him. My dance group was done for the night. 

The crowd resembled a bunch of fireflies lined up in one place. All hold their phones up as they record this moment where they finally see their favorite artist perform. 

Ky was killing it. 

His voice was something that I couldn't get enough of. I would hear him singing in the shower, or he'll sing to me at night and I would still be starstruck. 

He was truly blessed and that's something no one can take from him.

Kim nudge me and I took my eyes off Ky stepping back to let Sam rap his piece. 

"Reds" she jerked her head to my right and I saw red hair standing off watching the stage in our VIP section. When she caught me looking she smiled and waved. 

I blinked and looked away. 

"Is she stupid?" Kim asked, I can practically feel her sneering beside me. 

"I'm not here for that tonight" I shouted in her ear. "I want to hear my man perform and go on our trip," I said and Kim begrudgingly nodded and turned to the stage again. 

I took a glance at the red hair again. She was watching me closely, but I turned away. 

****

"Baby, you were freaking awesome!" I screamed as I hugged Ky. 

He was a bit sweaty, but I was used to his grossness. He smiled and lifted me up and spun me around. 

"Thank you, my baby" he whispered and kissed me on my cheek. He placed me down and Kim interjected her hand. 

"You were good" Ky looked at her outstretched hand and pushed it away by giving her a hug. 

"Ew," she screeched and pulled away. "You're sweating". 

He laughed and pulled me under his arm. "And you still hugged him?" she asked in disbelief. 

I shrugged and smiled up at Ky. "I love it when he's hot and sweaty".

Ky's eyes darkened a bit, but he pulled himself from my trance. "I would fall for that, but we have an interview in--" he looked at his watch. "Now"

He pulled on my hand as Kim shouted, "I'll be waiting here so we can go on our Road trip!" she screamed and I laughed. 

Ky paused, looking at me and I shook my head. "Interview now"

I was quite aware that he didn't want me to go on the road trip, but he said that because we had an interview. He didn't say that I couldn't go at all. 

Logic.

"You guys made it!" Kempton said as we sat before him. 

He was one of the favorite interviewers I knew out there. He wasn't mean and cold-hearted for a story. He was one of the few that believed that the subjects that sat before him were people as well. They had feelings and they should be respected.