~38.0~

Taylor's P.O.V

I rolled my eyes as I stared out the window. Ky was frantically texting on his phone talking to Anthony. Considering, that the last leg of his tour got canceled due to some major events, Anthony rearrange for a grand concert here in New York. They were trying to get some things established. 

PG's dance group, which is us, will be performing at the concert and I couldn't wait for it. I have no idea when last I saw the crew. I missed everyone dearly, including Jill. We have been texting one another since I got here, but due to her busy schedule, we weren't able to meet as yet. 

The good thing is we didn't have to practice as much as before. Considering we'll just use the dance routine that we were supposed to use in the last leg of the tour. We just had to rehearse the steps to refresh our minds.

A growl escaped his lips as his finger flew across his screen one more time. Did I mention that Sam La K.O was a part of this concert?

Yup, he was. 

Ky was not pleased when he went to the meeting at all. Anthony thinks that it would be great to introduce his all-time favorite and money-making artist with his newest artist in a big shebang, but I just think it's a recipe for disaster. 

Don't get me wrong.

I don't think that Sam and Ky would full-out fight one another during the concert. They were too professional to allow that to happen. They won't let the press nor their fans think of them as such. I just think it's going to be really hard for them to get along with each other behind closed doors. 

Sam is still messaging me.

Please don't shoot me. 

I know that Ky told me that he was behind the pictures, but I don't think that was fully Sam. I think there is someone else in cahoots with him and I was trying to figure out who.

Ky didn't know that we still communicate and I knew if he was to find out, it would be WW3, but I don't want Ky to be in control of my life. 

I talk to whoever ever and when I find out really what Sam truly is I will repay him. 

"Then he should go on last" Ky sighed, reaching over and intertwining his fingers in mines. I didn't even know he went on a call. 

We pulled up into the parking lot of our complex and my mind briefly flashed over to Max. I whipped out my phone sending him a quick text. 

I planned for us to go out this weekend. Jill, Max, and I. If the rest of the dance group can come that would be good. I just hope I don't see Eliza. 

Ky stayed on his phone through the whole process of us being buzzed in and walking over to my apartment.