~42.0~

"No, you're not perfect, but you're not your mistakes"

                                                                                                                    ~Kanye West

Taylor's POV

"Ugh" 

I reached over for my toothbrush and tried to get all of the remnants of my already-digested food from my mouth. 

I really shouldn't have eaten that pasta last night. I forgot how bad it makes me feel at times. 

I pulled my hair into a high ponytail and walked out into the kitchen to meet Ky placing waffles into the toaster. 

I swear if it wasn't for me and knowing how to cook, the man will only live off waffles and anything just using the toaster or microwave. 

"Woah, you look like death," he said as he spun around to see me. I hopped onto the chair that was only made for tall people, I swear, and gave him the middle. 

"Why do you look like that?" he asked grabbing more waffles and gesturing if I want some. 

"Is that how you compliment me now?" I asked instead and shake my head. I wasn't really hungry or up for anything going in my already upset stomach. 

He laughed and still place the waffles in the toaster. Greedy butt. 

"Good thing the makeup artist is coming to make you prettier today" he mused and I groaned. 

Today we had an interview together and I was so not for it. I didn't understand why they didn't just interview Ky by himself. I mean, he was promoting the concert that they were so excited about, not me.

"Do I have to go to this?" I grimaced and he nodded. 

"Babe, one of America's favorite couples are back together after being rumored of being broken up, they want to see if it's real" he used a quotation around rumored. 

"But we were broken up" I deadpanned and he glared at me. My hands shot up in the air. 

"Should we lie and say not?" he asked me and I shrugged. 

"I think we should be honest with everyone if they ask" Although, I felt like we owe nothing to anyone. 

They weren't in our relationship and they shouldn't know everything that happens with us. 

It was annoying and creepy. 

"Once it's the only thing they ask and then go onto the concert, I am fine," I told him and he nodded. 

"They should" he gave me the hot cocoa he made. "That should make you feel better".

I smiled and accepted it. 

"What time will the make--" 

I was interrupted by the doorbell. 

"Now" he answered and walked towards the front door. I dashed off the chair and ran to the bathroom. 

"Tell them I'm going to take a quick shower!"

****

"If they ask you anything that you're both not comfortable with, Chance switches the topic and focuses on the upcoming concert this Saturday. That will give us time to let them go to break and then we can tell them to cut that thread of questions" Amanda explained as she fixed my microphone on me. 

I was quite sure this wasn't her job, but I let her do it. 

"I don't get it. Why can't we revise their questions now and see what we want to answer?" Ky asked and Amanda shook her head.