~21.0~

Taylor's P

Taylor's P.O.V

In every movie, book, and show it's always a character that is portrayed as the bitch of the story. 

In Mean Girls, you have Regina.

Vampire Diaries, those damn Heretics - that later became kind of bearable. 

The Powerpuff Girls, Mojo Jojo. 

In Dora The Explorer, the damn Swiper. Why can't he get his own stuff?

You can see how this list can go on, right?

Well, in my little life story, my evil witch was Eliza. The black hair, Velma-looking devil was a thorn in my rear end. 

I'm not exactly sure what is the cause of her always insisting that she be on my ass, but it had to be good considering that she lived up to her job. 

After dealing with my 'family drama', Ky took me out to one of the restaurants--that I showed him and wine and dine me. It was a very intimate dinner.

It was a very calm and relaxing night and I loved every bit of it. Having a man that can pick you up from a shattering moment by making you laugh and giving you pleasure had to be a beautiful asset to a lady. It was all smooth going until Ky and I took a snuggle under our blankets and checked Facebook.  

I pitched up first, followed by a potty mouth Ky, screaming what the f-- I won't finish that sentence. 

There plastered on TSR and other social media outlets were pictures of me and Ky in compromising positions. It seemed that the person was in the same facility but far. Their pictures were blurry and unfocused, but anyone can tell Ky's features and body. I, on the other hand, was shining through like a flashlight in the dark.

Ky was up and out of bed as his fingers swiped over his phone. I assumed it to be a random stranger that was a major fan of Ky's and wanted to win some big bucks from it, but I was sadly mistaken. When Ky was finished on the phone his face was a bright shade of red and he look about too close to blowing a fuse. 

Unfortunately, it was someone that was in our hotel. The major deal was, only those who worked for Ky were in the hotel! 

When he was about to storm out of the room to murder that said person-- please do know that he wasn't sure who the person was and was just about going to kill everyone, I pulled him back. 

I used the mighty power known to women to calm him down and he was able to take a seat without wanting to get up again, all the while masking my own face of chaos. 

Unlike my handsome specimen, I knew who the culprit was. Unlike the sex god on legs, I was going to actually find her and raise hell. 

I was boiling by the time I made it to her room. She didn't open up though. Only peeping through the chain that held the door. 

She had the guts to smile at me and gloat over the fact that my masked identity was finally revealed to the world. Saying and I quote "At least they would know who the masked girl is that whisked away our beloved Chance" End flicking quote.