~46.0~

Third P.O.V

Drowning out the singing of Kim, Taylor leaned against the window, her eyes glued to the trees passing her by. 

Kim wasn't a horrible singer, no not at all, she was quite good actually. It was just that so many thoughts were swaying through Taylor's mind that her head got heavy. 

It was now their second day on the road and nothing has changed. 

She still had the print of Ky's supposed son engraved in her head. 

His curly brown/ reddish hair. 

His freckled face.

His white skin. 

His nose. 

Everything was there staring at her at the forefront of her mind and she couldn't look away. Every time she blinked he was there staring at her with his big brown eyes. 

"Taylor!" she pitched up and looked around to see if something had happened. She didn't know that she had fallen asleep for a brief moment. 

"We're almost into Baltimore" Kim beamed as she watch the signs go by for the next available stop. 

"Wow, we're moving fast," Tay said adjusting herself from her slouch position. It was getting really uncomfortable. 

"Well, we are because a certain individual doesn't want to stop and do anything. Do you know that a road trip consists of stopping at random places and participating in weird things along the way?" Kim shot Taylor a pointed glare before returning her eyes to the road.

"I am aware of that, yes. But, everything in New York is what we have already seen, and what we didn't get in Philadelphia we can get while coming back" she reached over pulling a chip from the bags. 

She and Kim had stopped at the gas station before leaving New York and let's just say that the Gas Station is closed until the restocking day.

"If you're going to be tired when I get to every stop then we might as well turn around" 

"I literally had just finished dancing, give me a break" Taylor grunted as she tore open the bag of Cheetos. 

"Think you're getting sick?" Kim asked after a while.

"She brought him there," Taylor said as Kim glided into the other lane. 

"Who?"

"Red hair brought Chance's son to watch his daddy sing yesterday night" the word's tasted bad when she said Chance's son, but she had to get used to saying it. 

Kim almost pressed brakes, but she had to refrain from running the car to the side of the express lane and turning towards Taylor. 

Now, she knew why her friend was so out of it and extremely tired.