~39.0~

Chance's P.O.V

I can't even express how much I disliked this person sitting across from me. Every time I see him I wanted to smash my fist into his face. It was just that Anthony was two breaths away from expiring my contract and throwing me in jail if I ever laid precious fingers on his special surprise baby. 

Come on, the guy was the devil reincarnated, but only I saw this.

No one saw when he would give me those wicked glints of satanic glances or the fact that his words were straight-up garbage. They somehow saw the guy as somewhat of an angel and that puzzled the f**k out of me. 

But, I was willing to let him live....for now. 

His remarks had been PG-13 so far and he hasn't come into my personal space to make me feel like I could make it in jail for a couple of years. 

The only thing that was ticking me off, was how he looked at me. Like he knew something that I didn't know. Like it was a big juicy secret hiding somewhere in my facial area that only he knew about. No matter how much I tried to ignore the smug looks I was seconds away from wiping them off his face.

"So, can we take that from the top?" Macaulay ordered as he spun around his pen. We were going through all the plans and what Sam and I would like to be done on stage while we are performing. You would think that this would be an easy run-through, but you'll be amazed at how much you have to run through in order to perfect a concert. 

Stacia and Fin went through the list that Sam and I had given them, intertwining our ideas to make a smooth show for our loving fans. Abruptly a knock resounded through the room and Macaulay groaned. 

We had been here for 2 hours now and I was sure he was ready to go home. A distraction was just on his list of things he needs not to happen.

"You can't go-" 

Taylor waltzed in slamming the door in the secretary's face who I presume was supposed to stop her from the entranceway. 

We were quite far from that. 

A groan resonated behind the door as Taylor blushed and peaked her head back outside to whisper a half heart sorry. I chuckled and she snapped to me giving me a glare. 

"Uh, can I borrow him for a tiny moment? I promise it is really short" she squeeze her index and thumb together as she pleaded with Macaulay. He sucked his teeth and place his pen down. 

"Miss, we  have -" 

"Chill, she only needs 5 minutes," Sam said, gaining Mac's attention. 

Okay

I pushed out of my chair and walked to the far end of the room as Taylor ushered me and pulled me down for a whisper. 

"Kim and I want to do a road trip with Ruby" she whispered to me, eyes snapping to see if anyone else had heard her.