~24.0~

***My friends I give you the sexy stallion of a man **yummy** Sam La K

***My friends I give you the sexy stallion of a man **yummy** Sam La K.O... I swear the guy is made in the Image of God!!!!!  His real name is Clinton Moxam and he's a Jamaican Model. *Double Yumm* 

I had to do it again...I can't get enough!

Chance's P.O.V

"Let's keep the fans in this area. We need the guards to double up making sure we don't have any stragglers" Anthony explained as he pointed to the map of the arena I would be performing in. 

"I will need a camera in this, this, and this area. Have Mackalay set that up now and test them now".

They-- Anthony, Anne, and Amanda, were going over the steps for my concert tomorrow, but I couldn't keep focus. My eyes kept drifting to the guy that sat in front of me smiling at his phone. I swear I wanted to break it on his face. 

My mind was telling me that he can be texting any other female, but the smarter side of me was quite sure it was my Taylor. 

They were somehow getting closer than I would imagine. Like, why was he attracted to her of all people all of a sudden? 

No--scratch that

I can see why Taylor attracted him. She was too beautiful and intriguing for her own good. It was perfect for me, but other guys finally seeing exactly what I saw was pissing me off. First, it was Little Shit, then her stupid Ex boyfriend, and now it was Sam. 

It seem like she had some type of spell cast on her that attracted guys from all races and regions. 

Ever since we arrived in England- which was four days ago, I have only seen Taylor once and that was the first day we got here. Other than that, she was constantly hovered by Sam and Little Shit. 

She toured my hometown with Little Shit and when she wasn't with him, she was with this dickhead across from me. It was like she was never alone.

Never available for me! And, I was her boyfriend!

Well, I think I still am. 

We haven't really broken up or didn't go public about it. 

I'm confused about the matter. 

I know I messed up, though. 

Damn!!

I know I messed up so badly!

F**k.

I was just so afraid of losing Taylor, that when I saw her-him kissing her I freaked out. I couldn't take her rejecting me for her ex. I thought that old fire was rekindling and I knew I was no match for her first love. 

Even with what she revealed to me, I still was a complete ass and showed her I didn't care. But, I did. 

I hate the way I acted with something so valuable she had given me.