~10.0~

Picture of Max ( Zac Efron) and Jill ( Jillian Rose Reed)

Chance's POV

"Remember, keep your focus on all sides of the stage. Try to get all your fans to see you". Anthony instructed, pacing the small confinement of my dress room. "We have the cordless mic, along with the lavaliere mic. The lavaliere will only turn on for the fast songs, not the slow." 

I figured. 

I nodded, listening to Anthony's rush commands. Amanda was behind him, jotting down some notes. While Anne stood close by flickering through my wardrobe. I don't know why though, it isn't like I do any changes through my performances. 

"You're only singing 2, 4, 5, 7, 9, and 10. You can improvise with any other songs, but please don't sing Here I am until the last. Bruno Mars will be joining you for Intoxicated and Katy Perry will be there for Party Down. Remember-" 

"Anthony, I know. Chill!" I brushed him off. He made it seems as if this was my first time performing for a crowd when in actuality it was more times than I can count. He always got overworked when it was time for me to perform. You would think that he was the one going out to sing before 8,000 people and not me. 

His face crumbled into a frown and then into a scowl. "Whatever, just remember, before you do a surprise jump into the crowd. Let Kyle and the others know, 'kay?" he asked.

"If I let them know it wouldn't be a surprise now, would it?" I countered with a smirk. Anthony glared "Okay, okay. Warn them and then jump" 

"It would be better if you don't do it at all" he scoffed, striding out of the changing room. 

"Show time is in 20 minutes, what do you need?" Amanda asked me. She wasn't even looking at me, her head was down as she scan over papers. I don't know what the importance of those papers was, but I trusted her and Anthony. 

"Nothing, I just need to walk for a minute," I say, sliding out of the high black chair. 

"Oh no you don't" Kayla pushed me back into the chair. "You have makeup to do" she reminded me.