~14.0~

Chance's POV

"Chance!" I didn't understand why the dimwits were still here. I thought I made it pretty clear I wanted them gone.

"Chance! C'mon, dude!"

The date with Tay went surprisingly well. Although we did experience some rough patches, the conclusion had a very nice twist to it. Due to our late-night walk, our date made us know each other more.

I actually thought that was impossible.

"Chance, we can f**king see you"

I knew her favorite color - pink. She was addicted to yogurt- from what I gathered from her daily consumption- but she claimed it was just her favorite food. I knew she was considered a game head, but she assured me it was just a hobby of hers. To dig down into the details, Taylor was a family of 6. Five siblings - 2 brothers and 2 sisters, and her father. I can tell from the way she talked about her dad, they had an extremely close relationship and that just made it even harder for me.

You know what they say about daddy's girls?

She hasn't spoken much on the matter of her family though, but I haven't questioned it. It was fairly obvious she left out an important person from the tree, but I didn't want to pry on sore grounds.

"Ok, we'll just join you"

"What do you guys want from me!" I finally turned to Trent and Charlie who blocked my way of closing my suite's door. They had followed me all the way from the lobby, into the elevator, and now to my room.

"Dude, we're sorry. Let us in". I would do no such thing!

I cursed under my breath as Trent and Charlie pushed the door I was just about to shut.

"Stop being dramatic, pussy" Trent said, walking towards my kitchen without a care in the world. "We did you a favor!"

"Really?" How did they do my favor? What part of the transaction made me satisfied?

"Yeah, if we didn't come you wouldn't have made your move. Let's face it, dude, you have lost your way" Trent came out with a bottle of Chardonnay and 3 glasses hooked around his left hand. Charlie went to assist his partner in crime, grabbing a glass and trying to pass the other to me. I gave it a blank stare and glared at Trent.

"What move? I was on a date with her!" I seriously question how I became friends with this guy.

"You kissed her. You have to admit that wasn't going to happen if we weren't there" Trent shrugged, pouring the liquid into Charlie's glass and then his.

Forget it. Arguing with Trent was like arguing with a 3-year-old. They don't understand what you are saying, yet they keep on arguing with you.

Rubbing my forehead, I scooped up the forgotten glass and beckon Trent to pour some of the alcohol in it.