The Mall

You wake up to your alarm clock blaring. You turn it off and slowly start to get up. It takes a minute to remember what you needed to get up for. Then you remembered that you were meeting Ben.
You get up and get ready for a shower. You want to look nice if you are going to try things on.

After your shower you change into (f/c) tank top, black capri's, and a jean jacket along with some knee high boots with a small heel. Once you get dressed you blow dry you hair and let it lay normally, falling around your face. You put on some lip gloss and leave your face blank of make up. Its not like he hasn't seen you without it.
You check the clock. 9:45. Rushing into the kitchen you make yourself (f/d) and sit on the couch waiting for the doorbell to ring. And then it does. You get up and walk over to the door, take a deep breathe and open it. You look up at him and he looks down at you. He is wearing a black button down shirt, with khaki pants and sneakers.
      "Hey, (y/n). You look good." He says.
      "Uh, thanks. You too. So, are you ready?"
      He nods yes and leads you to his car. Of course, considering he is  movie star, he has a nice car. It's a black mustang. And a brand new one at that. He opens the passenger door for you and you climb in as he closes it. He climbs in on the drivers side and puts the keys into the ignition. As he drives to the mall you turn the radio up only to find that their song, "Can't Sleep Love" is playing. And then you turn it right back down only to have Ben turn it right back up.
      "What'd you do that for?"
      "You need to learn to like their music if you're going to go to their concert this weekend."
      "It's not that I don't like their music it's just that I can't handle listening to it." You practically yell at him.
      He seems a little defeated as he turns it down a little. You feel bad. Slightly. But he gets over it soon and so you decide to, too. Finally you make it to the mall and are just about to get out when Ben turns and grabs your hand.
      "I know that we're just getting out now, but you do know that I really care about you and how you feel, right?"
      You look up into his blue eyes and see he really means it. "I know that you really care Ben, I do. I just.... Sometimes I just can't help the feelings that I have about them. And the way things went wrong."
      "I understand." He lets go after a few seconds and you both get out and head towards the mall.

|time skip brought to you by Sherlock|

      "I don't know are you sure?" You ask as you head towards the changing rooms. You knew it was a bad idea to let him pick out the first few outfits. The first one was a light blue flowing dress that went down to the knee, along with a jean jacket and a pair of classic cowboy boots, even though you had a pair at home. (You had picked out that one though). The next two were his idea. A black tank top, black high/low skirt, black gladiator-style sandals and a mint green sweater. The last one he had picked was a pair of black skinny jeans, (f/c) t-shirt, a black leather jacket to go over it and you had picked some black combat boots.
      "Yes I am completely sure. Those should look great on you!" He says as you enter the room. First you try on yours. The dress is slightly snug but overall fits well. The jean jacket doesn't fit as well as the one you already had on. The boots... The boots were perfect. Even if you decided not to get this outfit you were going to get the shoes.
      You walk out of the dressing room. He turns around as he sees you and he looks at you with his eyes wide. Apparently even though he had seen you in a variety of things, he must've thought this looked better.
      "Wow. That looks really good on you (y/n)." You smile slightly and head black in so you can change into the next one. It fits better but it doesn't  really accent a lot of your features like the dress did. You show Ben and he tells you the dress did look a bit nicer, but that you still looked nice. Of course he still had to be a gentleman. As you start to change into the next one you don't seem impressed but once you get to the shirt you notice something that you hadn't noticed before. It was tight fitted and laced up the back. It still had a panel of fabric so you couldn't see skin but, who would lace it up for you?
      Not really wanting to but not having a choice you call Ben over. "Why didn't you tell me it was lace up? "
      "I thought you noticed or if you didn't that it wouldn't matter." He states.
      You sigh, "well, can you lace me up?"
      He steps inside and starts to lace it up. The way he laces it it actually doesn't take your breathe away. He ties it into a bow I the back and nods that he's done. You turn around to look in the mirror to see the full affect of the outfit and nearly drop your jaw. It fits perfectly. It accents everything perfectly and the color is perfect along with the way it fits. Ben has the exact reaction. He's speechless.
      "This one?" You ask him. I think you both agreed.
      "Definitely." He answers back. You usher him out and start to change back into your normal clothes. As you are about to exit the dressing room you decide to look at the price tag. And you nearly have a  heart attack. Altogether it would cost over $100.
      You exit the room and tell him. "I can't afford something this pricey, Ben."
      "I'll pay for it if it's what you want." You start to to protest but he holds up his hand, takes the clothes from you and heads to the checkout line. You just stand there dumbfounded and stare at him until he's done. He walks back over and hands you the bag.
      "You didn't have to do that. I could've just worn something else."
      "It's not like I don't have the money, and that looked perfect on you. I couldn't help but buy it."
      "Thanks." You tell him. You know you've already said it but it had to be said again. He was too nice to you so you you had to repay him somehow.
      "Hey, if you pick somewhere, I'll pay for a full meal. You bought me something so I'll buy you something. Equal. Deal?"
      "Deal."