Finally Getting Out

"No! I would never let you do that. It was my car and I should take responsibility." Mitch says looking at you.

"I make just as much if not more money than you do, and I've been saving most of it ever since I was cast in my first movie. I only splurge when needed. I can buy you a car almost as nice as the one you had. Please?"

Scott and Avi are looking back and forth between you and Mitch. "At least let me pay half!!" You say. Mitch was caught in a rough spot and you new it. You may have been able to resist the puppy dog eyes but you didn't think he would be able to. You widen your eyes and look deep into his.

You could tell that the other two knew what you were trying to do. And apparently you were a master at it because he shakes his head away a minute later. "Sure. You pay half, and I'll start to make the payments on the rest. But we are not picking out a ridiculously priced car."

"You two sound like a bickering married couple." Scott says smirking. You both glare at him and he stops laughing. "Sorry. Ignore what I said."

"Okay. We can go this weekend and I'll take some of my money out of savings for it." He doesn't look happy but nods his head.

"You want us to drive you home Mitch?" Avi asks. He looks over. "I don't know. I don't want to leave her alone." You interrupt. "Go ahead. Avi can come and pick me up in the morning and drive me to my house and then to yours. It'll work. You should be comfortable tonight. I won't be, but you should."

Once again he looks defeated but relents. "Okay. I can deal with that." He gives you a quick peck on the lips and gets up. "I'll see you in the morning."

"I'll come to pick you up at around 7:00. Since the other two will be at the house at 10:00 right?" Avi asks. You nod your head. "Okay. See you then."

They all wave goodbye and head out the door. You lay down in the horribly uncomfortable hospital bed hoping you would be able to fall asleep.

|time skip brought to you by Water| (pun intended)

"Thanks. It shouldn't take me too long to grab everything." You say. Avi looks over at you from the drivers seat as you open the door. "Do you need any help?" He asks. You grin. "That would be nice."

You grab your crutches from the back seat of the van. He opens the door to the apartment complex for you and you make your way inside. It takes a minute but eventually you decide to carry the crutches and walk up the stairs.

Avi tries to protest but you get up the stairs pretty quickly. You pull your keys out of your pocket. They had salvaged your walletfrom the accident. Which was basically your phone case so it had your cards, money, and phone in it. And your keys. Your purse was a goner.

You open the door and use the crutches to get around. Avi walks in behind you, closing the door. (Fr/n) is sitting in the couch watching TV. She nods her head acknowledging you as you walk by.

As you head into your room you see Avi sit down next to her. You smirk as you head into your bedroom, closing the door behind you.

You immediately ditch the crutches on the floor and limp around your room grabbing your makeup, clothes, shoes, accessories, and hair stuff. It doesn't take to long to get everything and in less than 10 minutes you're out of your room and closing the door.

"Okay. I'm ready to head out." They both look up at you and your weird assembly of bags and crutches. "Tom called and told me they wouldn't be picking you up until closer to 4. They were off and didn't want to be that early."

"I guess that's good information. But I still want to go ahead and head out." Avi nods and stands up. "Let me take some of that for you." Unknowingly you hand him the bag with the dress. He looks at it then looks at you. "This is what your wearing?"

You nod your head. "Well I can see why Kirstie was so obsessed with it. It looks nice." He says. You smile at him. "Thank you."

You make your way down the stairs, careful not to drop anything. Luckily you don't and make it out of the front door in one piece.

You throw everything into the back seat as quickly as possible and climb into the front. Avi puts the keys into the ignition and your out of the parking lot in no time

|time skip brought to you by Music|

"Thanks for driving me again Avi." You tell him he nods his head in acknowledgement as he helps you bring the stuff in. He holds the door open as you walk in and then closes it behind him.

Out of nowhere Kristie pops up and grabs everything he's holding as well as your stuff. She smiles up at Avi. "Thank you." She then turn to you and starts talking.

"Okay. So if you want to we can go ahead and do your hair, take a break, then do your makeup after you eat, and put the dress on before we leave. Now let's go into the master bath. It'll be easier to have a full vanity to do everything." She starts to head that way. You sigh and swing your way over to the door.

A/N: Hey guys! In my perspective, I haven't been updating as quickly as I would like. I was going to update last night but didn't end up getting to it. Right now when i am typing this it is 8:00 on a sunday and i am in the choir room at my church about to climb into a tree and sing Christmas carols. My practices have been getting in the way of me updating. Hope you don't mind.

~megafangirl05