Shopping with Scott: Part 1

A/N : OMG! Yesterday me and my pentaholic friend went to cracker barrel. We were looking around in the store before we left, me trying not to fangirl. They had the new PTX album there and I didn't have it. Right before we left my mom walked over with the CD. I fangirled more than I care to admit, but I haven't stopped listening to it since. Its playing right now in my bedroom. Sorry, I had to tell.
~megafangirl05

I need I need you like water
Its on the tip of my tongue, not asking for much
Just your love and not another
Cause your embrace keeps me warmer

You sing. You and Scott had talked for a little at first, but then you put in the album. You were about 10 minutes away from the mall currently and were enjoying singing Water. You and Scott had been harmonizing through most of the songs. It was fun, but then you pull into the parking lot and he turns it down.

You find a parking spot close to the building and pull in. You grab the glasses and put them on. Scott grabs a baseball hat to cover his hair and shades to cover his blue eyes. You smile and climb out of the car, him right behind you as you walk inside the mall. You walk over to the directory.

"Okay. So where should we go first? Department store, or hot topic?" He asks. You think. If you went to Hot Topic first you would probably spend all of your extra money. So department store it was. "Department. I'll spend all of my money in Hot Topic if we go there first." He nods his head. "Which one though?" You ask.

"I guess Sears works for me. Then we can head over to.." He looks down to you. "I wanted to see if they have anything at (fav/store). They almost always have something in a reasonable price range." He nods his head and you start off to find Sears. It wouldn't have been your first choice, but they had some really nice shoes that lasted for a while.

You walk into the store and follow Scott. He was the one that wanted to come here in the first place. He heads over to the men's section and starts to look through some clothes. "Hey, I'm gonna go look at some clothes in the juniors and women's section." You tell him. He looks up, smiles, and nods his head. "Meet me over at the dressing rooms when you're done."

You agree to meet him there and walk over to the juniors department. You fit into some of the juniors here better than the women's. Plus the style was a lot nicer. You start to go through some of the t-shirts and button downs. You find a black, (f/c), and white plaid button down. It was matched with a (f/c) tank top. You grab one of each and look around some more.

After about 5 more minutes you had found two pairs of jeans and a oversized black sweater. You were looking through the dresses when you find one that was beautiful. It was a cocktail dress, high-low. The back was about 4 inches longer than the front and it had an empire waist. It had a sweetheart neckline, was strapless, and the whole top half was black. The skirt was ombre from the top to the bottom, and was form fitting around the hips.

How you had found something so nice in a place like Sears you and no idea. There were only two left and one was your size. You could get it and wear it to the premiere of the movie, but you didn't know. Then you hear someone walk up behind you. "I think Mitch would like it." You turn around to see Scott looking at you. "Its nice. Are you gonna try it on?" He asks smiling. You roll your eyes. He just raises his eyebrows. You take the dress off of the rack and head to the dressing rooms.

He smirks following you. He was holding a couple pairs of jeans, button downs, and t-shirts. Some were patterned others were solid. Compared to him you had barely anything to try on. But you throw the thought aside and enter a dressing room next to his. Normally they had separate dressing rooms for men and women, but at this one they didn't. It didn't really matter though.

You undress and pull on a pair of jeans along with the (f/c) tank. They fit really good, so you put on the button down. It was slightly snug, but fit okay when it was left unbuttoned. You shrug and take it off, pulling on the sweater over the tank top. It fell off of the shoulder just perfectly and actually didn't make you look fat. Smiling you decide to take a picture.

You Snapchat it and put your phone up. You would get the sweater, tank top, and jeans. The other pair were the same just lighter in color. You look over at the dress. You liked it, but just didn't know. But Scott would kill you if you didn't try it on. You decide to message Kirstie. She had given you her phone number. You take a picture of the dress and send it to her, telling her not to show Mitch, but should you try it on. Less than a minute later you get a message back.

If you don't try that beautiful dress on I will kill you.

You shrug. That decides it. You take off the other clothes and take the dress off of the hanger. Luckily it had full cups in the front. You slide off your bra and unzip the dress. Sliding into it you face away from the mirror. You get it on and zip it up. You slowly turn around to look in the mirror.

Da**. I look good. You think. You open the door so you could go look in the mirror that showed you the back. Luckily Scott was still trying some more of his clothes on. You walk up to the mirror and do a small spin, looking at all of it. You didn't want to but you were going to buy it. It fit your every curve, fell just at the right place, and would look good with a nice pair of black heels. Then you hear Scott open the dressing room door.