Talking to your "Family"

You grab your phone and find (fr/n) number. You should have called the day before to let her know you would be spending the night. But you didn't so you needed to let her know you would be heading home soon. After two rings she picks up.

"(Y/n)!!! Where are you!?!"

"I'm over at Mitch's place, calm down. I stayed because the rain was to bad for me to drive in. I'm going to head out soon." You hear her sigh on the other end.

"Just let me know next time." She says. You're about to say something else but you hear a click. She had hung up. Whatever. You would be over there soon enough.

You grab your stuff and head down the stairs to say goodbye to everyone. You would be driving home alone so goodbyes were important this time. You walk into the room to see them all waiting for you.

Kevin is the first to give you a farewell hug. Then Avi and Kirstie. "Send more picks of the dress." She whispers in you ear. You smile and walk over to Scott.

"See you soon (y/n)." He says giving you a hug. "You too Scott. Take care of Mitch for me." He just laughs. You see Mitch raise his eyebrows when you pull away from Scott's hug. You roll your eyes and walk over to him.

"I can take care of myself, thankyouverymuch." He says pulling you into a hug. "Just precautionary." He gives you a squeeze and pulls away enough to look into your eyes. "Do you have to leave?" He gives you the puppy dog eyes again but you just give him a peck in the lips and pull away. "Yeah. I'll call you soon though."

"Okay. I'll walk you to the car." You smile and turn to give a last goodbye to your other friends. They wave goodbye as you grasp Mitch's hand walking to the door.

Little did you know the others were watching the two of you walk to the car. When you make it there Mitch turns to you pulling you closer. "Promise me I'll see you again before the premiere?" He whispers in you ear. You nods you head.

You turn your head to give him a small kiss before you leave. It only lasts a few seconds before you hear faint laughter. You both pull away from the kiss to see the blinds snap closed. Mitch throws his head back and groans.

"I'm going to kill them." You laugh and open the car door. "Call me and tell me how that goes. Bye." He waves bye before running into the house to figure our if they had gotten a picture or not.

~~~

You pull out your keys to the apartment and unlock the door walking in. You drop your stuff on the kitchen table and walk into the living room. Only to be greeted by more people than lived there.

Sitting on the chair was (fr/n). But two extra people were sitting on the couch. Two people who both happened to be men whom you had filmed with. Two men who were none other than Benedict Cumberbatch and Tom Hiddleston.

You could've sworn your jaw had dropped to the ground before you heard (fr/n) clear her throat. You close your mouth.

"You're not gonna start the whole, 'we're here because we care' business are you? Because I'm sorry." She just shakes her head. "No. They just came over to see if you were here. You weren't answering your phone and we thought something was wrong."

You sigh. "And you couldn't have told me they were here when we were on the phone?!" She just shakes her head again. You groan and sit down in between the two men. "Eh, you'll be fine." Tom says squeezing your knee.

That gets a small smile out of you. But then you see (fr/n) smirking out of the corner of your eye. "Be careful. (Y/n) has a boyfriend now. No flirting." They both gasp. You couldn't tell if they were real or fake though.

"Why didn't you tell me?!" Ben asks. "Yeah why didn't you tell us? Who is it?" You laugh. "You two are seriously like 5 year olds."

You look over at (fr/n). "Don't look at me. Its not my responsibility to tell them. He's your boyfriend. You slept with him." You eyes widen along with Tom's and Ben's.

"I DID NOT SLEEP WITH HIM! WE JUST FELL ASLEEP IN THE COUCH TOGETHER. SERIOUSLY (FR/N)!?!" you yell at her. She throws her hands up. "Sheesh. Sorry. I lied. You two can wipe those looks off your faces. She didn't sleep with him." They relax again as you get up to grab your phone.

"Here. I'll show you a picture. You may or may not know him. He's my age. I've actually talked to Ben about him." It takes a minute but it clicks in his brain. But before he can say anything you stop him. "Wait for Tom to see." He nods his head smirkng at you.

You go to Pinterest on your phone and look up Mitch Grassi. You decide on one of him in a white t-shirt. He didn't look to bad. And the comment said something about Pentatonix. Maybe Tom would recognize it.

You turn the phone around to show them both. "So that's what Mitch looks like." Ben says. "Wait. Mitch Grassi? Pentatonix right?" You nod your head. "Isn't he gay though?" Tom says.

You put your phone back in your purse and sit down. "No. He's bi. I made that guess. Plus he said he's liked me since we were little, but never had the courage to say anything. But I'm guessing he likes some guys too." He nods he head along with you.

"But she used to know him when they were like 6 and they were best friends for a while. Her, Mitch, And Scott." Tom looks down at you, slightly offended. "Why do you tell him everything but not me?"

"I don't know. I've known Ben a little bit longer?" He shrugs his shoulders. "Fair enough." You sigh, happy that they were okay with it. It wasn't like if they didn't approve they would make you break up with him. They weren't like that. They were just like....family.