A/N: 7K!!!!!!!

Hey guys! This is mega here with the informational authors note that I promised. Originally it was a going to be for 6k reads but every time that I have tried to update this a/n, no matter which or who's of my electronics I was on, it wouldn't let me. So I finally decided to just write another draft and publish it. And by now, I have almost 8k reads!!

First of all I want to say thank you soooooooo much for continuing to read and vote and that I love all of you. You have helped me come this far.

One note about this book (aka LLF-long lost friend) is that I'm thinking about ending his one soon. Don't yell at me or get sad. Make sure to continue reading before commenting. And.....making another book! A sequel. I just don't know how to end this one. Because its either that or have a million chapters. Please comment which you would like.

Okay. On to the basic stuff

Gender: Female

Name: Megan

Birthday: May 5

Languages: English, and very basic Spanish

Favorite color(s): emerald green and black

Favorite food: boneless buffalo chicken

Resides in: America

My age and state are classified information.

Random fact: I am single as a Pringle and not necessarily ready to mingle. Which basically means that I am socially awkward around people that I do not know. I do have a crush on someone. But I do not know his Wattpad account name as I am currently writing this.

Okay. Done with that random info you proabbaly didn't need to know. On with it.

I am going to try and start a few more stories soon. Some of them may end up being based on my one shots. I am still working on that though. Below is a list of people I want to write about. They may not all end up being X readers but like I said, still to be decided.

•Dan Howell aka danisnotonfire
•Phil Lester aka amazingphil
•Markiplier aka Mark (lol)
•Avi Kaplan
•Scott Hoying

If you have any suggestions, once again ¡COMMENT!

I am not

•goth
•emo
•racist
•famous
•popular
•or 100% nice
(that got even stupider the farther I got down the list)

The only social media account that I have other than this, which isn't really social media, is Instagram. My name is megafangirl05_megan

My friends that I talk to in real life on Wattpad are swirlingIdiocy aka matteroffactfandoms on Quotev, Elizacarstairs and angelride09 are the same person and I don't know her quotev though I do know she has one, and lastly sharksdiminished is an old friend of mine. Please check them out!

One fandom that I am in that I haven't mentioned before is Homestuck. Tavbro aka Tavros aka adorableness all the way. Along with PB+J and Pepsi-cola. I am a Taurus which makes Tavbro my patron troll. Sorry if you don't like Homestuck. Too bad for you. It. Is. Awesome.

I do like to RP with any fandom I am in. Just message me and I will RP with you! There are some characters that I cannot or will not RP as. Sorry if it dissapoints you. Just ask.

Some of my favorite actors include

•Tom Hiddleston
•Robert Downey Jr
•Matthew Gray Gubler
•John Travolta
•Orlando Bloom
•and Johnny Depp

Those are the guys. I do not have crushes on all of them, but about half I do

•Olivia Newton-John
•A.J. Cook
•Paget Brewster
•Julie Andrews
•and Jennifer Lawrence

Music- older country, some pop, PTX (duh), like 2 boy bands, christian pop and hip hop, and movie soundtracks along with stage and theater songs.

I like to act, sing, read, draw, and write. Yes I know some of this are obvious but whatever. I included some drawings I am working on at the top. Hopefully you like them. Mostly I draw in anime style.

I am a disgraceful human being who likes Math. Kill me if you msut

Last question. So, I'm thinking about either calling my reader Grasslings or Mitchlings. Please comment your opinion.

If you think I forgot anything, tell me. I am really good at that. So comment your opinions please. I don't get a lot of comments so u cherish each and every on of them. I just wish I and more. But Anyways. I'll try and publish soon. I have and acting workshop so I can't guarantee it but I'll try!