Another Walk-in

Mitch pulls out of the kiss with a groan. "Wait." You say. He turns back to you. You pull him into another shorter kiss and get lost in it, forgetting that someone had knocked on the door. "Are you guys making out in there?! I'm coming in if you don't open the door!" You hear Scott say/yell. You groan and walk over to the door. "FYI we were not making out. It was just a kiss." You say. He rolls his eyes.

"Sure. Anyways, are Avi and Kirstie up yet?" He asks. You and Mitch exchange a look. "What? Did something happen?" You just shrug. "That's for them to tell you." You turn around and flop down on the bed. "Do you need something?" He walks in and sits down on the edge of the bed.

"Not really. Me and Kevin wanted to see if everyone else was in the mood to go shopping. We all need some more normal clothes and food." You nod your head still looking up at the ceiling. "That sounds good to me. Mitch?"

"Yeah. That sounds good. I definitely need some new clothes. And if we don't grab any food soon we'll run out." Him and Scott go on talking about what they should get. You get up and head down the stairs. When you make it to the master bedroom door you knock. Avi opens it.

"Soo. Did you to do anything while I was gone." He blushes. "Uh, that depends. Did you see anything?" You slightly nod your head. He facepalms. You just roll your eyes. "Scott and Kevin wanted to know if we all wanted to head out to the mall and grocery store." He nods his head. "I think we can do that."

You smile and head back upstairs to where Mitch and Scott are waiting for you. "Avi said that he and Kirstie would come. Wait, shouldn't we split up who goes where so we don't get bombarded?" They take that into consideration. "Yeah. We can see who needs want and then split up. I think that Kevin and Avi won't need any clothes. I do, Mitch does, Kirstie loves to shop even if she actually doesn't buy anything and what about you?"

"I guess that I can head to the mall. Who will go with who though? I think if we send you Mitch off together and me with Kirstie then you two will have a bunch of Scömíche fangirls screaming in the mall." Mitch nods.

"Well, if we send you off with either me or Mitch then they'll bombard us with questions to see if we're dating." He says. He does have a point. You drop head first onto the bed and groan into a pillow. "I guess I would be okay if you went with Scott, (y/n). That way they won't suspect that you're dating anyone else in the group." Good idea. You tell him so and he smiles at you. He trusts you! You think.

"Hey I'm gonna go get my extra set of clothes from the car. I always keep a few extra set just in case something happens. And it has payed off while filming before." You smile and head down to the car. You grab the bag and head back inside.

You head directly for the first floor bathroom and decide which outfit you would wear. An old ACDC T-shirt, faded jeans(not factory made that way), socks for your boots and you leave your hair down. You walk out of the bathroom and back out to the car to put the clothes back in the trunk. As you dad back into the house you bump into Mitch.

"Sorry. Wow. You look good." He says looking you up and down. You blush and head back to the bedroom to grab the rest of your stuff. You grab your jacket and purse along with your phone and car keys. Luckily you had a pair of Audrey Hepburn style glasses to hide your eyes. Believe it or not you did have fans. And they would notice you.

As you head down the stairs you put them on. Everyone except Kirstie. You head back to the bedroom before they could tell you where she was. You knew she took a while to get ready. As you walk into the bedroom you see her fixing her hair in the mirror.

"Hey Kirstie. You look good for someone who asleep last time I checked." She rolls her eyes. "Good morning. You look nice too. What's with the glasses?"

"I've had people who have recognized me before. It doesn't help that the one store I go into most is Hot Topic. Lots of March from some of my own movies. Hobbit and Lord of the Rings mostly. But the glasses surprisingly help. They cover most of my face and don't fall off."

She pulls out a pair of her own and slides them on. "I've got a pair too. Just wanted to know your reason." She says smiling. You roll your eyes and head out the door, he following you.

"You guys ready?" Scott asks. You both nod your head. "So we have decided that we will split into the three vehicles we have. Avi and Kevin in SUV one. Avi drives. Kirstie and Mitch in SUV two. Kirstie drives. Me and (Y/n) in her car. She drives. We can all meet up somewhere at around 12 or 1 to grab some lunch. For now, we will enjoy our little shopping spree and go wherever we want until 12. I will call and let everyone know what we we're going to do."

"Hey, did you come up with that all by yourself?" Kirstie asks. He shakes his head. "No, the guys helped." She smirks. "Knew it." You hear her whisper. You laugh silently.

"Okay. Departure starts now." You say. You all go for the door and head outside. Scott locks up, and hands a key to Avi. You were guessing that Mitch had a key still. "Bye everyone. See you at lunch." You say climbing into the car. Scott follows in suit and climbs in. His eyes widen.

"Even nicer on the inside." You smirk. "Music?" You ask. He nods his head and you turn up the radio. To the mall. Again. For the second time in the past week.