Finishing Touches

You look up at Kirstie through the mirror. "This is perfect. Thank you so much." She smiles at you bigger than before. "Your welcome. We should probably go ahead and get you into the dress. They'll be here in a little over an hour." You jerk your head around to look at the clock.

      "What?! I must have lost at least an hour of time today! It shouldn't be past 2 already." But the clock proved you wrong as it read 2:30. You seriously had to have lost time. But there was nothing you could do about it now.

      "Come on. We need to get you into your dress and touch up your hair." She walk over to your dress bag and unzips it. There hung your dress, begging you to put it on. "I was going to lend you a pair of my bright red heels to wear, but it wouldn't really work with the crutches would it?"

      You look at her. "I can always bring them with me just in case. And I did bring some red flats with me for this. I brought a few different lairs of shoes actually." She nods her head and walks towards the door. "If you need any help call me in. Go ahead and change." And with that she walks out of the door.

      You sigh and walk over to the dress. You unzip the back of the dress after taking it off of the hanger. After undressing you slip into the dress and zip it up in the back. Looking in the mirror you make sure that the dress was positioned right and that it was hanging the right way.

      You grin in satisfaction when you're done fixing it. You slip on your flats that luckily were the same color as your lipstick. All together looking in the full length mirror you were ready for the spotlights. The crutches would dampen the look down a little but you couldn't help that.

      You call for Kirstie to come back in. As she closes the door and turns around to look at you her jaw drops open. "Do I look good?" You ask. She slowly nods her head and you laugh. "You can close your mouth now. You'll catch flies if you don't." She closes her mouth after you say that.

      "You are drop dead gorgeous. The guys won't be able to keep their eyes off of you." You grin sheepishly. "I don't know how happy Mitch will be about that. But I'm fine with it." You say. She laughs at your choice of words and sits you down.

      "Let's fix your hair. Even without touching it, it still messed up." She pauses for a second. "Actually. Let me redo it real quick. We have about an hour and we won't have to redo all of the curls anyway. Should only take me 45 minutes."

|time skip brought to you by Cheerleader|

      "Done!" Kirstie exclaims. You sigh. Finally. It had been...how long? You look over at the clock. "Dang it! Kirstie, they're supposed to be here in 10 minutes. And if I know Ben he'll be early." Right after you say that you hear the faint sound of a car door slamming and the doorbell.

      Kirstie looks genuinely sorry and you stand up. You grab the lipstick and lipgloss just in case of later need. You grab the crutches off of the floor and take one last look in the mirror before walking into the bedroom.

      Your black purse was sitting in the bed and you pick it up, stuffing the makeup into it. You slide your flats back on and are about to walk out of the bedroom when Kirstie stops you. "Take these. Just in case." She hands you a pair of red high heels.

      You check the size which was actually the same as yours. Just to make sure you try them on and they fit. They were only 2" heels so you go ahead and leave them on. You would wear them until your leg started hurting. Then you would change out of them and use the crutches.

      Speaking of crutches, Kirstie takes them out of your hands. "You need to look good when they see you the first time. I'll hold onto these and your other shoes. Now go out. I'll be there in just a minute." She literally pushes you towards the door with a smile on her face.

      You take one last look before opening the door and stepping out. Taking a deep breath you walk down the hallway and stand right behind the corner before the living room doorway.

      You round the corner and walk into the room. The first person to notice you standing there is Kevin. "Woah." He nudges Avi who looks over. For a minute both of the are just staring at you. Finally you can't take it anymore.

      "Thanks for the looks boys but I'm taken." You say smirking. When they hear that the other 4 turn around. And they all just stay there staring until you walk over to the two men. "Hello. Long time no see huh?"

      "You look amazing darling." Tom says. You grin. "Thank you. What do you think Mitch?" You look over at him as he looks up at you. "I-i don't know what to say. You look beautiful." He says. "I think that sounds good enough for me."

      You notice him, Tom, and Ben all match. They were all wearing black suits. The only difference was the ties. Tom had a bowtie, Ben had a normal black tie, and somehow you and Mitch matched. Kirstie must have advised him on wearing a red tie.

      He stands up and walks over to you, looking over at Ben. "Are we ready?" He asks. Ben nods his head and walks over to the door. "Yep. We are fully ready to leave. Interviews for the main cast start at 6:00. That means that you need to be there in two hours. We should make it there by then. Hopefully rush hour traffic into the city won't take too long."

      You grin and turn towards the living room doorway in which kirstie was standing. "Don't get blinded by the lights. Have fun, and wear those heels as long as possible." She advises you. You thank her and grab the flats and crutches.

      You walk back over to the door as wave goodbye to everyone. Scott gets up and hugs you, complimenting the way you look. You thank him and walk out the door behind Mitch. Red carpet here we come.

A/N : Just to let y'all know, I am the kind of author who publishes through the holidays, but I might slow down updating at the first of the year. Thought you would like a heads up.

~megafangirl05