Description

You were friends with Mitch and Scott when you were younger. But at the end of your first grade year, they noticed your birthday was a few months earlier than everyone else's, so they held you back. The three of you stayed friends through most of second grade but you drifted away from each other by the end of the year. At the beginning of the your first grade year you had started taking private singing lessons. The music had helped when you were losing your friends. By the 4th grade you had started acting along with private singing lessons and a choir. You developed your new hobbies with a passion and eventually by middle school had been in over a dozen productions. Unsurprisingly you had ended up in a few productions with Mitch in middle school. By high school, Mitch and Scott had a group of friends that they sang with some times. You tried not to be too mad but you failed.
After you graduated, you went to an out of state college and majored in both music and drama. You had heard of a new A Cappella group that had won a competition and looked them up. When you found out that it was Mitch and Scott's group you threw the tablet across the room and screamed into a pillow. You were happy for them but we're also really mad. Eventually you forgot about it. Or at least tried to. You had listened to their music and it was pretty good. As they grew more popular it was harder to ignore but you pushed it away.
After college you moved in with your best friend from college. She just happened to be obsessed with their group. She didn't know that you had known them. Well, two of them anyways. When their new album came out she convinced you to come with her to their concert. But what she didn't tell you changed your opinion on going. She got VIP tickets. Will you decide to go? And if you do, when you meet your long lost friend what will happen?