Telling (Fr/n)

A/N : Hey guys! I am so glad that you all like my story! I can't believe that I almost have 400 reads! Thank you for commenting. Please let me know if you want me to write some of the story in Mitch's POV. I will take anything you suggest into consideration. Thanks for reading!
~Megafangirl05

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You wake up to a loud gasp and squealing. You open your eyes to see (fr/n) standing in the doorway to the living room. At first you wonder why, then you remember how you had fallen asleep. Mitch's head was resting on top of yours and his arms were wrapped around your waist.
You glare at her and right before you get up she squeals and runs into her room. You slip from Mitch's arms and stand up. But just before you run to her room he sits up. "Where ya going?"
"To deal with a problem." You say. Then you dash down the hallway and to her room. You try the knob but its locked. You start to bang on the door. "Let me in!"
"Not unless you tell me what was going on." She yells through the door." You sigh. "Sure." The door opens and she let's you in. She closes and locks the door behind you. "What was going on in there. Tell me!"
"I was going to tell you yesterday, but you went straight to bed and I fell asleep after that."
"Well apparently!" You look over at her. "Just stop and let me tell you. While you were at the hospital, after I got the call, we were watching TV together. I fell asleep on the couch and he carried me to my bedroom." Her eyes widen.
"He didn't stay with me. But when I woke up he asked about my past. When he asked about my family, I broke down. He put his arm around me and kissed my head before I fell asleep."
"In his arms!"
"Nooo... Of course in his arms! But when I woke up, I was in my bed again, and he was laying behind me with his arms around my waist. He woke up right after I did and I pretended to be asleep while he went back into the living room. I didn't know what he meant by walking out. But, when I went back into the living room, he was pretending to be asleep. He didn't know I was awake before that.
"He figured out that I was awake and apologized for what had happened. I told him it was okay. I was looking down at the couch and he asked me to look up for a second. I did and before I could ask why..." You stop.
"Did he kiss you!?!" She asks. You can feel the blush spreading across your face. "He did! Omg that's sooo awesome!" You ask her to quiet down. "Shhhh. I don't want him to hear us." She nods her head. Instead of saying anything she picks up a pillows and squeals into it. When she lifts her head she's still smiling.
"My ship has sailed!" You stare at her.
"What! You shipped me with him!" She smiles.
"Well, you do have a lot in common, and when I found out you used to know each other... And especially with him wanting to ride in the car with you, and the way you were both acting the other day. It seemed obvious one of you liked the other. Well, at least that he liked you." She's still smiling when she finishes.
"Whatever." You say and walk out. She's even smiling as you walk back into the living room.
"What was that all about?" Mitch asks as you sit back down on the couch. "She walked in on us asleep. I couldn't lie to her so I told her what happened." He nods his head. "Okay."
"So. You ready to head out? You can show me how to make it to where you're staying." You ask. It was already 10:30.
"Yeah."
"Okay, just let me go get changed." You were still dressed in what you had worn the day before. You head to your room and walk into your closet. You decide to pick something casual. Jeans, sneakers, a black tank top, and a (f/c) and black button down over it. The colors suited you well.
After you change, you walk into the bathroom and start to brush your hair and your teeth. Once your done you walk back out into the living room with your purse over your shoulder. You grab the keys off the coffee table and yell at (fr/n) to tell her you're taking Mitch back home. She yells a bye and you walk over to Mitch.
"Ready?" You ask. He nods his head and the two of you head out the door.

"Okay so just head to where we used to live. We're staying at my moms house. She just moved out and she decide to keep the house. She said we could use it." You smile. You remember the days when you would walk down the street to Mitch's house. You, Mitch, and Scott would hang out for hours after school and on the weekends. It was nice to have some good memories.
"Okay. I know how to get there. My parents left the house to me so I've been back there a couple times lately." He smiles a little, but not too much. "Well, we should be there in about an hour and a half. And we can always stop and get something to snack on, on the way."
He smiles at you. You smile back. It would be awhile before you made it there so you turn up the radio. It was always a good way to pass the time. Singing.