"I've missed you"

READ THIS A/N!

A/N : Hey guys, sorry about the past few slow updates. But like I said, I'm gonna try to do better. Well actually, I won't. Because this is the last chapter. Don't worry, I'm not killing anyone. But the cliffhanger is pretty bad. But, with every good cliffhanger, come another chapter after it. So, as you've probably guessed, I'm going to write another book. I hope you enjoy this chapter and aren't too mad at me. Well, thanks to the few of you that are still reading. And without further ado, hear is the end of Long Lost Friend.

A large yawn escapes your lips. You had just woken up. The first thing you realize is that both men were gone. The main light was out and the blanket was pulled back over you. Why did they have to be such gentlemen? Although you had to admit, it did have its perks. They were probably in their rooms trying to keep quiet for you. Typical for them.

You then see your phone sitting on the coffee table. As soon as you notice it sitting there, it starts to buzz. Reaching over, you grab it and answer, without checking the caller ID. "Hello?"

"(Y/n)? Its me, Jess, how's it going?"

A grin spreads across your face. Jess. You hadn't talked to her since the night of the concert. "Hey Jess. Actually, not everything has been going too well. But I'm glad you called."

"Aw, thanks. And why? What happened?"

Oh no. Time for the story. Might as well start from the beginning. "This is a long story, but I'll tell you everything. So after eating at the restaurant we started to head home. (Fr/n) had headed to work a little bit before as you probably remember."

"Mmhmm."

"Well, she wasn't there when we got back to the apartment complex. And she should have been. Mitch offered to stay with me until she got back, and I accepted." You tell her. But before you can continue you hear a loud gasp from the other end of the line, then,

"Awww, that was sooo sweet of him."

You roll your eyes. "I know, I know. Well I ended up telling him all the major stuff that he missed in my life and we talked for a while. Then I got a phone call from the closest hospital saying that (fr/n) had gotten into a small car accident. The nurse said that we needed to pick her up the next day."

"We ended up falling sleep together that night. I fell asleep with him once, and once without him. When I woke up the second time in his arms, I freaked out a bit. Then when we talked about what had happened, we kissed."

"Awwwwwwwwww. I knew that was coming! That's so sweet. Your dating your childhood friend!!!....okay, sorry I'll let you finish."

"Thank you. Well, we picked (fr/n) up from the hospital, I spent the night at Mitch's a few days, and then he decided to take me somewhere special. So, I went with him. We had fun, talking, hanging out, and-"