Long Story..

I stood on the pier leaned against the barrier demolishing my hotdog while Becky held my elmo. 'So are you new around here?' she said curiously. 'Well..kind of. I'm only staying here for five weeks' 'Why?!' she said in response. 'Long Story' I said whilist putting the remains of my hotdog in the bin next to us. Becky was wearing a black ramones t-shirt and purple jeans. Her red hair in a bun and several piercings on her face including a nose ring and stud on her eyebrow.

We were rudely interrupted by a guy in a black shirt and baggy jeans pulling becky from the waist behind into the air. 'PUT ME DOWN!' she said screaming. He followed her orders placing her down firmly. He sniggered. 'This..is Craig. My boyfriend.' she said rolling her eyes poking him in the chest. 'Hi' I said looking into his direction. 'So you wanna get out of here?' he said smiling widely. 'Sure babe' becky replied pulling him into a hug. 'You wanna come?' said Craig. I checked my phone cautiously. It was already 9:30. Without a second thought I grabbed my bag and elmo from Becky. 'Sure.' and with that we were off.

The sky was darkening and the moon shone bright. Walking behind them we arrived at a secluded section,a camp fire glowing and beers and vodka lined up. Oh boy was I happy. I was handed a beer gulping in down in seconds. Craig and Becky stared in approval. 'Haha my kind of girl' Craig said jokingly. Opening the vodka I downed some in my mouth getting an immediate rush.