Somebody made an effort.

'LIAM' I yelled as he flung me into the air carrying me through the sea water. Putting me down I faced him giving a warning look. We had gone to the beach for a picnic but had both ended up somehow splashing each other in the water. Both drenched in clothing I laughed at our carelessness. 'Your top is wet' I said as I tugged at his white t-shirt. He looked back smiling pulling the shirt over his arms.

'Better?' I rolled my eyes in response to his cocky nature. 'Nope but this is' I replied dunking him underwater. Rising back up he scowled playfully. Running away he caught me grasping myself by the waist swinging me around. Pulling his face to mine I kissed his lips wanting it to last forever.

Pulling back he put me down grabbing my hand. 'Lets get dry'. I nodded in agreement following him out of the water. Laying on the beach we watched the clouds peacefully and calmly. Liam broke the silence almost with a high level of concern. 'What did becky say to you at the beach party?' I frowned back wondering how he knew her name and why he was bringing this up now.

'Oh. You know her?' 'Everybody knows her around here' he muttered nervously. 'Well she just got kind of weird and said you shouldn't be trusted' Clearing his throat he moved on top of me. 'Forget her.' he said softly kissing my neck,his kisses becoming more intense and lower down.

'This is a public beach liam' I warned him as he stopped,myself shoving his body weight off of me. 'I was just having fun' he retorted back. 'Take me home' I said softly brushing the sand off me and getting up.

Walking back liam turned to me. 'Babe I'm sorry' he said putting a hand on my shoulder. 'It's ok. I just didn't feel comfortable. And babe? You never call me that.' 'Never say Never'.

Pulling him into a hug I pecked him on the cheek. 'Cya soon' I yelled walking towards the door. 'My parents dinner is tomorrow' I looked back sighing as I had completely forgotten. 'Oh shoot. Text me the details' and with that I opened the door and collapsed into a heap on the sofa.

*The following day.

'So where are you going?' dad yelled from downstairs as I fumbled around in search of my lipgloss. 'To liam's parents house.' 'So things are getting serious?' dad asked as I trudged down the stairs. 'No. They just want to meet me' I responded back still unsure myself why today was happening.

I was wearing a floral maxi dress with strappy sandals and sunglasses over my head. My hair was tied into a high pontail and my make up was minimal. Following dad into the kitchen I grabbed a bacon roll he had made for me biting into it softly. Dad looked at me from top to bottom then spoke. 'You look nice' I smiled at him shoving the rest of the roll in his mouth as I heard a car horn beep. 'Thanks. He's here' I said cheerfully giving him a peck on the cheek.

Grabbing my bag he swallowed the rest of the roll and patted me on the back. 'Take Care' he yelled back myself slamming the door.

Seeing liam in clear view in his car I smiled running up to the car climbing in. He was wearing jeans and a black t-shirt with his hair ruffled under a beanie,his eyes covered with black shades.

'Somebody made an effort' he laughed punching me jokingly in the arm. 'Just drive looser' and with that he started the engine turning the radio on full blast.