Oh boy was that strange.

'So where were you last night?' dad said as I sat down for breakfast the following morning. I looked up whilist cramming a forkful of scrambled eggs into my mouth. 'I went to a bar.' 'And?' At that moment billy walked in pulling my hair 'Probably catching an STD' 'How do you even know what that is?' I said tripping him up from behind. He fell to the ground and I laughed a little too hard.

'Billy go eat your breakfast in the living room. Me and Lana need to talk' dad said billy getting off the floor and running out with his plate. I got up from the table quickly. 'So I already know..' I was beyond confused. 'There isn't anything to know?'

'Liam told me you were sexually assaulted' I squinted. 'That is ridiculous. And even if I was I wouldn't want to talk about that subject with you or anyone else' 'I've told you that i'm here for you lana' 'I know' I said nodding pulling him into a hug.

I pulled away cautiously as I heard the door swing open. 'DAVE?' 'Yes buddy. I'm in the kitchen' 'Who is it?' I whispered to dad. 'Liam' I groaned. 'Hey dude' Liam said giving my dad a high five. He then stared at me smiling. 'Can we talk for a second?' 'Um.. sure.'

I followed liam into the hallway. 'What?' 'Be careful Lana' 'I don't need to be but ok' I walked off before he could say another word back into the kitchen liam trailing behind me. Eagerly I turned to dad 'So what are we doing today dad?' He bit his lip in response nervously. 'Me and liam were actually gonna go on a road adventure'

My heart sank. 'Ok. I might go down to the beach.'

Take billy with you!' I scrunched up my face in disgust. He was a little rat and I could barely tolerate 5 minutes of him. But I guess we had to at least try and get along. Calling him from the room I yelled 'PUT YOUR SHOES ON RAT' Dad gave me a warning look. 'Be good' he said as he kissed me on the forehead.

'Do I get a kiss?' liam said playfully pouting and moving his face close to mine. 'No but you may get a slap' I said shoving himself away from me. Dad had left the kitchen and we were alone. Moving him to the door he faced me pushing me against the wall. I felt his breath on my face. 'You can't take me down'

We stared into each others eyes almost stuck for words. Nothing was coming out of my mouth. Dad broke the silence from outside. 'You coming liam?' He slowly backed away from me heading towards the door. I watched him leave almost sad to see him go. Oh boy was that strange.