Don't you think it's too late for us both?

Moving away from liam I grabbed becky by the arm. 'What do you want?' I spat. She glared back with an evil glint in her eyes. 'Nothing. Just know that your little friend liam isn't to be trusted' 'Why would I believe you becky?' She smirked patting my shoulder. 'Because I know a lot more then you do' I didn't say another word watching her walk away.

She hated me therefore I had no reason to believe her little lie. Liam approached me from behind resting one hand on my waist. 'Are you ok?' Turning around I gave him a reassuring smile. 'Yeah. Can we just go?' 'Sure' he responded holding my hand.

Walking back I began to feel cold,the strong breeze hitting me like a smack in the face. I shivered,liam taking off his suit jacket and wrapping it around me. 'You are such a gentleman' I gushed leaning into his shoulder. 'I always have been. You just didn't realize it'. He was right. He had driven me home after a drunk night out,took me to an aquarium and so much more.

'Wanna play truth?' I asked. 'Yeah. Let's do it' he responded back. I begun stating three true statements of the day. 'I really enjoyed today.... you are such a good guy and I haven't felt so wanted in a while' He glared back squeezing my hand. 'Well.. I don't want tonight to end.. you looked the best dressed there and I'm so happy you came'

He was so sweet. I let go of his hand running infront of him. 'Let's race to the end of the beach!' He caught up to me running behind,myself picking up the pace in a fit of giggles. My hair blew frantically in the wind but I didn't care. Liam was behind me still running caught up breathless. 'You are so fast' I winked sticking my tongue out.

'But not now' he said flinging me onto his arm running with me on his back. 'LIAAAM' I screamed hitting his back. I readjusted myself so that he was giving me a piggyback. 'Comfy up there?' liam asked. I laughed as he carefully put me down and we were face to face.

Entering the porch of dad's house I stood awkwardly infront of him. 'Thanks again for today' 'My pleasure' he responded lifting up my face from the ground with his hands. I stepped back and he peered puzzled.

'Why is it everytime we get this close you don't like it?' he asked myself biting my lip. 'I don't want to fall for you' I murmured. I turned to open the door with my keys but he grabbed me by the wrist facing back to him. His hand tucked my curl hanging into my ears. 'Don't you think it's too late for us both?'

He placed both hands on my cheeks pulling me into him while my hands rested on his shoulders. Our lips touched and I planted a kiss on them,himself doing the same but rougher and more intense. I didn't pull back or hesitate. I kissed him back longingly and passionately.

Was this a dream?