Deal.

'I hate this show' liam whined as I snuggled into his chest sprawled out on the sofa. He had slept round last night after the dance. Nothing major happened. I got into my pjs and fell asleep in the living room and he chilled with me. We were watching American Idol. 'Shut Up. You got to watch catfish already' He rolled his eyes sitting up kissing behind my ear.

'MOVE' I yelled playfully. He got up and so did himself putting the tv back onto MTV. With the remote in hand I chased him through the kitchen jumping on him to get back the remote. 'Don't be an idiot' He smiled facing me. 'Kiss me and I'll give it to you' I pecked him on the lips standing on my tip toes.

I heard a throat clear and quickly moved away from liam. It was dad. He raised his eyebrows peering down at liam in his ruffled blouse and trousers and myself in pj shorts and a top. 'Didn't know you stayed last night?' dad said curiously. 'Yeah.. um. we came back late and were both tired'

'Ok. Did you have fun? I guess it was since your know making physical contact.' I shook my head in embarrassment. 'Dad...liam was just leaving' I said grabbing his suit jacket walking him towards the door. 'I'll text you later' I said in a hushed voice hugging him tightly. 'Sorry' 'Not your fault' liam responded walking away.

Slamming the door I faced dad. 'That was mean' 'The fact that you didn't care to tell me you were having a little sleepover' I stared back in disbelief. 'Do you have to know everything I do?' 'You are my responsibility lana' 'Did you think about that before you got locked up?'

We stood still. Dad spoke. 'Go to your room' 'Gladly'

It was 11 at night and I was sitting crossed legged on my bed talking to liam on the phone. 'He's been acting so strange' I mumbled as my iphone blared out on loud speaker. 'AH parents are so weird.Speaking of them they are having dinner and wanted to meet you' 'Why?' I asked.

'Because they've heard alot about you' I laughed in response. 'Sure I'll come. Actually I am starving so i'm gonna grab some food downstairs' 'Cool. Cya later. And Lana?' 'Yup' 'Make me a sandwich' 'Bye LOSER'. He could be such an idiot.

Heading into the kitchen I made a turkey sandwich tucking in. The house was scarily quiet. Peering further down the kitchen I spotted an attic down a flight of stairs. 'What in the world?' I said to myself unaware of it's existence.

Heading down I was surrounded with giant canvases with abstract paintings beautifully painted capturing every detail. Potterry was spread about across a design table,woodwork and handmade items. Was this all dad's work? I spotted a grand piano in the centre rugged and dark brown.

I began to play it softly reading the musical notes carefully,my hands flowing through the keys. Yes I played the piano. Since I was 5 but never touched it again since I got to high school. The song played beautifully,hitting every note.

'I used to play that to you as a baby' I turned around to see dad standing behind me. 'You did?'. He sat next to me on the stool leading me to turn the other way. 'Can we start all over again today?'I got up heading to the door. I hesitated turning back. 'Fine but why were you so mad?'

'Because I can tell you are in love. It's a complicated thing. Look how I turned out' 'That doesn't mean liam will follow the same path' I protested. 'I know lana. Just tell me if you guys... ya know?' 'No dad. We kissed'

'So you guys finally admitted you like each other'. Rolling my eyes I chuckled. 'Anyway... your work is amazing. Dad you have to showcase your work' He sighed. 'I don't know.. But your piano playing is brilliant.' 'I got into an arts school in Atlanta.. but.. I don't wanna go' 'Why?' 'Because I don't wanna be stuck with annoying rich kids'

'Do whats right.' I spoke again 'I'll think about if you consider putting your work out to the public' He took out his hand and I shook it. 'Deal'

'Dad? Do you think liam is into me?' He smiled back. 'Of course. He means everything to you.' I squinted my eyes in suspicion. 'How do you know?' 'Because he told me before the dance the other night' My heart fluttered. 'Oh wow'

'He reminds me of myself, the way he cares for you like I care for your mother' I bit my lip. 'You still love her?' He lowered his head down in embarrassment. 'Yes. I do'