Do I know you?!

Heading down to the volleyball match I searched for a seat awkwardly going in between and out of rows resulting in sitting next to a 10 year old sloppily eating an ice cream. She had pig tails wearing a Justin Bieber Top which automatically made me want to puke. What the hell was happening to our future generation?

A roar of applause and cheers began deafening me. I clapped along looking ahead as two teams arrived by the net ready to begin the game. It was a males game and both teams were shirtless. The team on the left began scoring points left,right and centre. I was impressed.

The team on the right struggled. One guy diving to save then the ball bouncing off his head. I laughed at his lack of athletic skills and stupidity. I was bad at gym.. but that was embarrassing. The little girl next to me tapped me half way through the game. 'Why are you laughing?' I stared back in annoyance. 'Because he's terrible.'

With the game finishing up the winning team had a final shot which would secure them a victory. I sat on the edge of my seat praying for a win. I had suddenly become so attached to the game and it's players biting my nails in suspense. A guy with light brown hair secured the final shot slamming it down smoothly over the net out of reach from the other teams positions.

Screams and Cheers were heard myself jumping out of my seat excitingly screaming. The guy who was responsible for there win high fived his team mates,then peered into the crowd and smiled..at me. I smiled back. He looked familiar.

The little girl next to me ran towards somebody yelling 'Sis' My face dropped. It was Becky. I rushed out of my seat walking back towards home. No way was I going to see her again. I walked fast,somebody grasping on to my arms. It was the guy from the game. 'Do I know you?!' I replied angrily. 'I saw you at the fayre?' I looked in embarrassment. 'Oh.'

I had a closer look at him staring at his tanned,glowing face. His skin was spot free and his forehead sweaty. He was shirtless,his abs hard as steel. God was he hot. But I refused to engage in any further conversation letting go of his grip. 'I have to go' I said trailing off. 'Well can I at least know your name?' he pleaded. 'Lana' and with that I ran off.