OMG YES.

Fixing my maxi skirt and white top with sandals I ran downstairs adjusting my hair which had been curled. I looked good today making a reasonable effort instead of shorts and converse.

I still wasn't in the mood to talk to dad after his carefree attitude towards his children. Sticking my head around the sitting room door billy was dressed and putting his backpack on. 'Where are you off to?' I said smiling. 'Staying over at a friends near here' 'Oh cool. Have fun. Looks like you've made more friends then me on this island' He paused. 'What about liam?'

I gagged playfully in response. 'Oh him. No way.' He laughed and I gave him a quick hug. 'Be careful' 'I will' and with that I walked out of the door.

Swinging my bag to the side I inhaled the fresh air. The air was so much lighter in comparison to where mom lived. She hadn't called or texted me since the trip began. I missed her surprisingly but just didn't know what to say to her. So much had happened already and I had only been here for two weeks.

My stomach rumbled loudly. I sighed. I was in such a mood that I didn't even grab breakfast. Great. Walking down to the beach I sat down spreading out a towel that I packed. Leaning on it I observed the waves almost in a trance. I was rudely interrupted by a figure standing over me.

'Move' I hissed. Liam sniggered. He clearly had changed his shirt by taking it off all together. 'Why? This view is better' I squinted my eyes. 'Can you be anymore.... self conceited?' 'YES' I got up moving my towel away from my spot.

He followed me. 'Go away.' 'Nope' 'I'm gonna need to place a restraining order on you if you don't stop' My stomach rumbled in the silence. 'Hungry?' He pulled out a bacon sandwich wrapped in foil. 'Where is that from?' 'Your Dad' I grabbed it biting into it.

'Since I did you a favour,you do me one?' 'What?' I spat. 'Hang out with me' 'Why?' 'Because I'm bored and evidently so are you?!' I stared at him suspiciously. 'Fine'

'What do you wanna do?' 'I don't know..' 'Do you like nature?' 'I guess.' 'How about scuba diving?' I yelled a little too excitingly. 'OMG YES.' He stared at me. I cleared my throat toning it back down. 'Umm. Yes. Sounds Good.'