LET GO.

Walking from the front of the house I sighed miserably. The Island was boring me and so was dad. My phone rang,myself taking it out of my dress pocket. It was Lexi. Sliding across the lock screen I answered putting the phone to my ears. 'HEY BOOOO' she screamed deafening my ear drums. 'Hi. How are you?' 'Good. I miss you so much! It was like you were back

and then gone again' 'Yeah. How's umm... life?' 'Good. Amber is making school hell.' I chuckled in response. 'Send her my love!' I said sarcastically.

Lexi laughed back. 'So any luck with your dad?' 'He's growing on me' 'And boys wise?' 'Well there's..' I paused mid flow. 'Who..spill lana' 'No one.' I was going to mention liam but refrained from doing so as clearly nothing was going on.

I glanced at my screen. We had been talking for 5 minutes and I honestly wasn't in the mood to talk to her for any longer. I put the phone back to my ears. She was ranting about something to do with the school dance. 'Listen I have to go. Dinner.' I lied. Lexi sounded disheartened. 'Ok. Well drop me a text later!' 'Sure bye gurl'

As the call ended I turned off my phone. Harsh maybe? Yes. But I wanted to get wasted. Ahead I spotted some bars and restaurants,approximately a 10 minute walk. Approaching them I realized how stupid I had been to not spot them before.

Heading into the bar closest blasting Rihanna I sat down at the counter emptying the content of my pocket. My lip gloss,small change,20 dollars and a mc donalds sachet. 'You can't pay with all that' a cute barman said as he cleaned the sides of the counter. I looked up at him. 'Oh don't worry. I am planning to spend all of this' pushing the money towards him.

He smiled playfully. 'What do you request?' 'Something strong' I yelled.

3 hours later and I had downed so many shots I could hardly walk,the bar buzzing with locals. I was still sitting at the bar. 'HEY MR BAR MAN' The cute guy stared back 'Me?' 'YES YOU.' He came over. 'You need to go home.' 'AND YOU NEED TO.' 'What?' he laughed. 'HAVE FUN' 'Fine' and with that he pulled out a shot winking as he said 'Cheers!'

The next hour was a flash myself continuing to consume alcohol bringing the bar man onto the dancefloor. Dancing hysterically like infants. Halfway through a Lil Wayne song he whispered into my ear 'Wanna go for fresh air.' I nodded taking him by the hand.

Once outside I pulled him into a hug. 'You are cutee' I slurred. 'Well so are you?' We bursted into a fit of giggles. Our faces met and I kissed him violently. He did the same back wrapping his hands around my waist. I pulled back for air. 'I really can't' I mumbled. 'Yes you can' he said pulling my face to his. He kissed me again,his hand on my leg. 'LET GO.' I yelled but he continued kissing me.

'Please.' I cried his hand grasping my wrist. A deep voice was heard from behind. 'Leave her alone.' and an arm swung to his face making him fall to the ground. I stood shaking.

'Are you ok?' I swung round to see a male figure in the dark. He stepped closer. It was Liam.