Payback

Slipping my wetsuit on I observed my reflection. I chose a purple wetsuit tying my hair into a bun. Pulling my phone out I took a snapchat sending it to lexie jokingly. We had been sending each other photos non stop since I downloaded the app this morning. Placing my phone in my bag I threw it in the locker.

Walking out I entered into a room staring at a giant water tank full of ocean blue water and fish swimming below the surface. I was so excited. Shuffling towards the edge I dipped my feet in the ice cold water bouncing back as the low temperature made me shiver. Walking backwards I bumped into a body who pushed me foward.

I turned to face liam. 'Watch Out' he smirked. "Hilarious. Just give me the rest of the equipment' Chuckling he grabbed me an air tank,mask and snorkel,fins and another bunch of stuff he named that I had never seen before. Geared up he led me to the water. 'We are gonna jump in 1..2..3' 'Ok' '1....2......3' and on three I jumped in head first sinking down below.

I began to feel light and floaty swimming around in circles in a daze as groups of fish swum infront and behind me,all different shapes and sizes. Following them I swam faster catching a fish in my hand admiring it's fins and goggly eyes setting it free after it almost looked distressed.

I felt like the little mermaid doing spins and flips playfully in the water. I was tapped by liam who took my hand. I reluctantly held onto it him leading me lower down to see a glass window in sight. Tourists were excitingly glaring at the water we were in gazing at the fish. He waved at the public behind the glass, the people waving back eagerly. Pushing him, he pulled me by the leg playfully myself kicking his crotch area.

He winced in pain.

I was beggining to feel dizzy letting go of Liam's hand and swimming back up to the surface. Rising up I struggled out of the water ripping my mask off in a sense of panic. I began to wheeze heavily holding onto my chest. Panic attacks was something I had occasionally but I'd normally hide it. But I couldn't this time.

Swimming up Liam found me taking off his mask also. Holding onto my hand I shook his grip off. 'What's wrong?' 'I...' 'What?' 'I felt dizzy.' 'So do you want me to come out too?' 'No' I said abruptly. "I'll wait.' Liam helping me up gave me the keys to the changing room which were hooked on his wetsuit. 'Here'

Running into the changing rooms I sat on a bench collapsing in a heap of embarrassment. Panic Attacks were so humiliating. Liam would most likely tease me about it making my blood boil.

Changing back into my maxi shirt and top I strolled out of the changing rooms adjusting my wet hair in a scruffy bun. Looked like my plan to make an effort today had gone out of the window. Sighing I walked through a different route exploring the aquariums displays and glass tanks. Hearing a thud I turned around to see Liam in view banging the tank.

He signalled a thumbs up. I frowned giving a thumbs down. He shrugged his shoulders and formed a heart with his hands. Jokingly I kissed the glass leaving a smudge. From the corner of my eye everybody was glaring in disgust. I laughed while liam turned around and shook his ass. I was in hysterics,old people shaking there heads walking past. 'You guys are no fun' I yelled.

Back at the reception I handed the keys back to barbie who spat 'You look worse then when you came in' I laughed sarcastically. 'Jealousy hit you so damn hard' Liam arrived running his hands through his wet hair. He looked kind of good. Wait...NO..

The receptionist glared at him like a lost puppy. 'Everything good?' 'Yes' he replied casually. He turned to me. 'Are you ok?!' he replied. This was the perfect opportunity to make her green with envy. I batted my eyelashes. 'I'm fine. Thanks for today' pulling him into a hug smirking as her face scrunched up. Payback.