'We aren't even a couple barbie'

Getting into liams car I slouched in the passenger's seat opening the window wide. He climbed in after me,starting the engine. Glancing over his eyes travelled to my side. 'Put your seatbelt on?' I smirked in response at his boring approach to life. 'Live a little' 'You won't be alive if you don't put it on' 'How dramatic' I hissed following his order. 'Better to be safe then sorry' and with that we drove off.

Lighting my cigarette I blew the spoke out of the window inhaling and exhaling calmly. Liam stared over as the car stopped at a set of traffic lights. We hadn't spoken alot on the journey apart from brief nods and yes or no responses. 'You excited?' he asked. I turned to him and removed my sunglasses. 'Kind of I guess. What's the name of the place and how long til we get there?' 'Georgia Aquarium? And like 20 minutes' I sighed in relief putting out my cigarette.

Popping my gum in my mouth I turned on his radio low to entertain myself tapping to the top 40 music chart.

We're here' he said softly leading me to the building. He stopped in his tracks at the glass door. 'Go inside?' I yelled irritantly. 'My dad owns this building so please take care of the equipment and facility.' I rolled my eyes in response. 'I will. Don't worry about your precious families reputation.'

Following him inside he walked to the receptionist,a young pretty girl with long blonde hair and a heap of make up. She gleamed as she saw liam approach the desk,fixing her hair. I tagged behind him slowly.

'Hi Liam' she said flicking her hair. He chuckled in response leaning over the counter. 'Hi beautiful' She blushed in response. How was she effected by his cocky personality? 'Can you hook us up with some gear?'

She held onto his biscep. 'Sure. Wait US?! Peering behind liam,her eyes were on me as I stepped foward. She looked me up and down giving me a dirty look. I stuck my finger up at her in response behind liam.

She got up from the desk fixing herself handing liam a key. 'Here' she said holding his hand. She giggled annoyingly clearly trying to make me jealous. Whispering into his ear I heard her murmur 'I didn't know she was your type.'

What the hell was wrong with her. We weren't even a couple. Liam turned back to me. 'Let's go. Bye Emma' he said winking as she headed back to her desk. 'One minute. My sandal came undone' I lied hoping he'd go. As he walked away I went up to emma's desk casually removing the gum from my mouth.

Sticking it on the desk I smirked. 'We aren't even a couple barbie' walking away before she could respond.

Heading into a room I was handed equipment from liam. 'Thanks' I said heading into a changing room.