Chapter 45- Michael

She was good at holding a stare. That's for damn sure. But she hasn't had the physical training that I've had. And she lacks control. "What, Iris?"

"No princess? Or little warrior? I must be in a heap of shit. Although, I don't know what for. Care to explain why I'm getting attitude from you like a thirteen year old PMS'ing girl?" Her cheeks flushed in the heat of her anger. When she was done, she glared back at me with one perfectly groomed eyebrow raised. I sat on that couch, trying to figure out if I should stay where I was and let her simmering anger come to a boil, or if I should attack her. I narrowed my eyes at her after she smirked.

I stood up and walked out of the room.

I heard a growl of frustration when I entered the bedroom. The doorbell ringing made me stop in my tracks and listen.

"What are you doing here?" I heard Iris say with acid in her voice. The raspy-ness from what happened when she was in the underworld was stronger than normal.

"I have come to make a vow." I ran from the bedroom to the front door. When I saw Iris, I slowed down. She was quite in a predicament. Her eyes were gold, again. Persephone looked the same way she always did. Blonde hair and right blue eyes. Somehow, compared to Iris, she looked plain. Iris's vengeance and power made her look all the more beautiful. At one time I would have don't horrible things to shack up with the queen of the underworld, but now? Nope, now I want my princess.

"You have two minutes. Hurry up." She told Persephone. Her voice was everywhere. It was like hearing her talk in surround sound. "Talk! NOW!" she grabbed Persephone by the throat and slammed her into the wall next to the door. The drywall cracked and dented. A small cloud of dust poofed out from the impact. She just threatened a god. Physically assaulted one. Normally she would be killed on the spot, not a second thought about it.

She looked at Iris right in the eye. A nasty sneer marring her pretty face. "Υπόσχομαι να σας πω ότι ο Άδης θα σκοτώσει όλους τους αγαπώ. Συμπεριλαμβανομένου του." She nodded her head towards me after she spat out her vow.

Iris leaned into Persephone, her lips almost touching her ear. She spoke at a normal volume, but her raspy-ness was still there. "And I vow to you, I will bring down his precious underworld if he does." I watched Persephone's eyes widen when Iris tightened her hand around her throat. "Tell Hades that Thanatos is dead. Nice and crispy. Just the way Hades likes it." Persephone gasped for air. Her face was turning a bright red. Her legs kicked out, trying to ease her struggles. Iris slowly raised Persephone off the ground, and pulled her away from the wall. Turning, Iris pushed Persephone outside and slammed the door.

Before she could get the door shut, someone else appeared. He wore all black. Black t-shirt, black jeans, black jeans, a black leather jacket, and black aviators. His glasses covered up a good amount of his face, so it was hard to recognize who he was. There was still something oddly familiar about him though.

I looked to iris to ask if she knew who he was, and by the looks of her she did. Looking closer, I saw the similarities. The jawbone, the thick eyebrows, even though Iris obviously kept hers groomed to perfection. The hairline, the thickness of the hair, and the mouth. The mouth that I've kissed a few times, was on this man.

Father of the year decided to show up! Fucking fantastic!

"Sperm donor." Iris greeted him. If we weren't standing here unable to escape this shit excuse of a family reunion, I would marry her on the spot.

He smirked and took his glasses off. His eyes were almost silver. "Actually, I would have been the egg donor. Since I was portraying a woman."

"You basically had sex with a man, you understand that right?" I never thought of it that way, but now that I did, I didn't see him the same way anymore.