Chapter 3- Iris

""What did I just do? Oh my gods my father is going to kill me. Holy balls im going to the heavens." I kept whispering the truths to myself so I knew it was really happening. Now if my father could hurry the hell up I can leave this place and visit somewhere new. I've been all around the globe, but not- "IRIS!" Speak of the devil and he shall appear.

"Father! How wonderful it is that your back! I have to-" He interrupted me YET again!

"What did the angel want?" He said it calmly, but in those eyes I saw something i've never seen before. I mean I saw the usual feelings. Annoyance, irritation, frustration, fatherly love for me, and one thing that scared me the  most. Fear. 

"He was talking gibberish about someone leaving the heavens and they need to find them. Apparently the person is of value, and Michael wanted a temporrary alliance. e requested that if we see the missing person to let them know. Nothing life impacting." That all seemed legit. I really didnt lie. Well, not as much as it seems like. I mean we're all talking about me.

"Okay. You know we have to be careful Iris. If they find out about you they will bburn this planet and any other planet they want down just to find you. As frustrating as you can be sometimes child, I do love you. Quite a bit." He sounded sincere but Honestly I have always had doubts about how my dad feels about anything. I suppose thats becauuse he is literally the world's worst man that lives, but hes still a good dad. I suppose he does love me.

"Yes dad. I know. We go over this all the time. I actually have errands I have to run for right now. They're work related. I cannot tell you when i'll be back, but i'll be fine." He looked at me for a second. Probably because i've never been so enthusiastic to go do work. Who is? I also want to go shopping, there is a milano fashion show in Italy and they are showcasin-"

"I got it Iris. Be safe and keep me updated so I know your alive and all that." I knew that would work. I have some side work and im quite involved in the fashion industry. Dad's not quite interested in that.

"Ok. Bye Dad." I turned around and started to walk to my room. I then had a deep thought. What if I like the heavnes better than I like Hell? What would I do? I silently brushed the thought away and prepared myyslef for meeting with Michael.After much pondering I just decided to keep what im wearing on. I grabbed my cell phone, and when i passed the kitched in reached inside the freezer and grabbed three steaks. I set them in the microwave for a little bit so they aren't like a rock. After the time was up I grabbed the steaks and walked to the gates of hell. The hounds were there and most likely knew I was bringing food before I did.

"Hi Little guys! Belial, Beleth, Balam! Look at what Iris brought you!" They smiled in the wierd way that dogs do.The dogs love me, and I love them. Sadly the stand around 8 feet and have a serious drooling problem. But trust me they are big soft teddy bears. Especially when you come bearing gifts in the form of raw meat. They were busy with their food, so I took the chance and snuck out. It really isn't sneaking, the gates are in serious need of some WD40.

My cadence was steady and fast as I walked up the many stairs to get to the train tunnnels. It's kind of like a secret staircase in one of Dublin's really old tunnels. They were used for disposing bodies while the plague was everywhere. When I got to the trains, I took the flight of stairs and walked above. Inner city Dublin was packed as usual. It was cloudy and I felt a steady mist come down. It's most lilely going to rain today.

I stopped mid stride, and took a deep breath. I gently whispered Michael's name, and nothing happened. "Are you serious?" I started walking to the nearest starbucks because i needed the boost. It's not like we have starbucks in hell or anything. I walked into the store and some douche walked right into me! I felt my skin get very hot with anger, and looked up into one blue eye and one green eye, and a smirk on a handsome face.

Sorry it took so long to update- I was packed with finals, and i got a new laptop for christmas! Let's see what happens next with Michael and Iris!  YAY!!!! Merry Christams, and Happy Holidays!!!!