Gabriel Imagine

Imagine: Taking Gabriel to a bakery for his birthday.

You and Gabriel have been dating for a while, and you were totally in love with him. And from what he told you, everyday, he was in love with you too. When you woke up Gabriel was already out of bed and downstairs.

You weren't an idiot, you knew angels didn't need sleep, but usually Gabriel would wait in bed with you until you woke up, so he would be the first thing you saw. You rolled out of bed and walked across the floor of your room. You were only wearing Gabriel's shirt, but it was long on you, so you didn't bother putting in anything else.

When you walked downstairs you found Gabriel in the kitchen cooking you breakfast. Okay, that's weird. He could just snap his fingers and a buffet would appear in front of him. You weren't complaing though. You came up behind him and wrapped your arms around his waist resting your head on his back. "Mmm, morning," you said. "Good morning, how's the most beautiful girl in the world today?" he asked you, turning around so he was facing you.

"I'll be better after my good morning kiss," you reply. Gabriel smiled at you and bent down giving you a sweet, slow, passionate kiss. "How was that?" he asked. "Soo good," you said, making him chuckle. He finished making you breakfast and he sat the plate of food in front of you.

You went to go sit down in an empty chair, but Gabriel stopped you. He sat down first and pulled you onto his lap. You smiled and looked at the breakfast. "It looks great, but what's up?" you asked. "Nothing much, why?" he said. "Babe, your not eating, and you always eat," you said.

"It's nothing," Gabriel said. You were going to get it out of him, but you heard a flap of wings. You turned to see Cas with a cake and a smile. "Happy Birthday Gabriel!" Castiel yelled. Gabriel turned red and you jumped out of your seat.

"It's your birthday!" you yelled excitedly. "Thanks, Cas, but I kind of didn't want anyone to know," Gabriel said taking the cake from Castiel and looking at you. "Oh I am sorry Gabriel," Cas said before vanishing. "Gabe, why don't you want anyone to know it's your birthday?" you asked him.

"I don't know because it makes me feel so old," he said. "Babe your like one-hundred centuries old, I think you are allowed to feel old," you said with a smile. "Yeah, but you aren't and I don't want you to leave me because of my age. If I don't celebrate my birthday, then you don't really pay attention to how old I am," Gabriel replies.

You smiled at him and gave him a kiss. "Baby, I am never gonna leave you because of your age, okay?" you reassured him. He nodded his head and said that he had to go say hi to a couple other angels. You nodded your head and thought about what you could get him for a birthday present.

You could bake him a cake. No, he just got one from Cas. Cupcakes? Nah. Brownies? Fudge? Pie? No. No. No. Gabriel was angel. With a snap of his fingers, he could create more sweets than you could make in a decade.

Your mind was cluttered with possible gift ideas. Then it hit you. A while back you met a guy who was friends with your dad. The guy owned the biggest bakery in most of the US. You could take Gabriel there. The man gave you a legit key. He didn't think you would do anything bad with it, you were just a kid. Good thing you kept the key.

Okay first things first you gotta look good for your man. You took a ten minute shower and quickly got ready. You blow dried your hair and put in up in a really cute ponytail. Gabriel always said he liked your hair up more, because he could see your face more, and according to him it was the most beautiful thing ever. So you thought why the hell not? You put on some white eyeshadow and did a perfect smokey eye with different shades of grey.

You put on eyeliner and mascara. Then you picked out Gabriel's favorite outfit on you. It was a lacey white dress. The sleeves went down to your elbows, and the end of the dress stopped about mid-thigh. The dress also happened to show some cleavage...figures. After you put on the outfit, you put on some cute white, strappy, sandles. You topped the outfit off with some hoop earrings that Gabriel bought you.

A few minutes after you were completely ready Gabriel came back. "Honey, I'm home!" he called. You were still upstairs in your room, so you came down the stairs slowly, letting Gabriel admire you. His mouth dropped at the sight of you. Once you got to the bottom of the stairs, you slinked your way to Gabriel and pecked his lips. "Happy Birthday Baby," you whispered in his ear.

You saw him shiver and smirked a little. "Y-you look b-beautiful," he managed to stutter. "Thanks Babe. Now come on let's go to your birthday present," you say.

The bakery was only a few hours away so you drove. You and Gabriel shared memories, laughed, and sang horribly of key to the radio the whole time. You finally got to the bakery and Gabriel's eyes lit up. "Oh my father," Gabriel said, making you chuckle. You both got out of the car and went inside the bakery with the key.

The bakery was completely filled with sweets. "Look Gabe, I know that you could snap your fingers and probably have double the amount of this, but I didn't know what else to get you," you explained. Gabriel responded by planting a kiss on your lips. "Sweetie, this is perfect," he said.

You guys spent at least four hours there stuffing your faces with sweets until you both couldn't eat anymore. "This was the best gift anyone has ever gotten me," he said. You smiled and said, "Honey, you haven't seen your second present yet." "Well can I have it right now?" he asked excited. "Nope," you said. "Why not?" he asked, looking a little sad.

"Because, we have to be back at the house before I can give it to you. Perferably in our bed, but we can move around if you'd like," you said smiling trying to look seductive. Gabriel smiled and pulled you to the car. "We are going home, right now," he said. You laughed and started driving.

You arrived at the house and Gabriel looked like an excited puppy. You chuckled and you barely got in the house before Gabriel attacked you with his lips. You pushed him away after a few minutes. You started walking up the stairs leaving him at the spot he was before.

You started slipping off part of your sleeve and Gabriel was just staring at you. You smiled back and stopped walking and looked at him. "Are you coming to bed with me?" you asked almost completely popping your sleeve off. He nodded and started immediately coming with you. "Best birthday ever," you heard him mutter behind you.