Michael Imagine

Another one for the fabulous Lucis_babe thank you!

Imagine: Michael gets mad and ends up choking you to death and gets very bitter and ends up sharing his feelings.

You heard Michael storm into your shared apartment. He slammed the door behind him, and you went to him to see what the problem was. You and Michael had been dating for a few months now, and you knew how easily mad he got.

"Michael?" you quietly asked. "What?!" he snapped back. "What's wrong?" you said. "It's those Winchesters! They are unbelievable! Why can't they just do what they are told!?!" he shouted at you. You looked up at him and said, "Well, I mean, I kind of get where they are coming from."

Michael looked up at you and gave you a death glare. He started to move slowly closer and you began to panic. "What?" he asked. "Well, I mean they are brothers. They don't want to kill each other," you said. You were now backed up against the wall and Michael was right in front of you.

"You're taking their side over mine?!" he shouted. He placed a hand over your throat, and you tried to worm out of his grip. "Michael," you said, straining and gasping for air. Michael was too focused thinking about the Winchesters to notice he was killing you.

Dark spots started to form in your eyes and you blacked out and breathed your last breath. Michael suddenly realized what he had done and moved his hand. He caught you in his arms as you fell, lifeless. "Haley?" he asked. You didn't move and he started shaking you.

"Haley. No, I'm sorry," he said. "Please," he begged, but you were gone. Michael buried you and alcohol became his best friend. He went to several different bars and drank them. It takes a whole lot to get an archangel drunk, and he was drunk every night.

At one of the bars, a woman came up and sat next to him. "Bad day?" she asked. "Bad everything," he said. They talked for a few hours about how their lives sucked. Michael was extremely bitter and didn't even want to think about a relationship, but he had to do something.

Something to get you off his mind, so he decided to indulge in women. He took the women from the bar back home and slept with her. She wasn't anything compared to you, and Michael desperately missed you. The girl noticed how sad Michael was, and asked, "What's wrong?"

"I miss her," Michael said. "Miss who?" the girl asked. "Haley," he replied. The girl furrowed her eyebrows. "Where is she?" she asked. "Dead," Michael responded. She gave him a sympathetic look and asked, "How?" "I killed her," Michael said.

The girl's sympathetic look turned to one of panic and fear, but she stayed put. "It was an accident," he said. The girl felt slightly better. "But she's dead. I loved her, and she was my only shot at happiness.

I lost control of my temper, and now she is gone forever," Michael said depressed. The girl looked at him and said, "I'm sure she still loves you." "How could she?" Michael asked. The girl had gotten up now and had gotten dressed.

"Because women don't stop loving a man that easily, even if you did kill her. At least it was an accident and not on purpose," the girl explained. Michael sighed and said, "I'm still never going to see her again."

The girl looked at him once more. "She will be waiting for you in Heaven," she said before leaving the apartment. Michael thought about it and in a second, he flashed up to Heaven and looked for you. When he found you, you were waiting for him, like the girl had said.

Michael immediately came over and hugged you. "I am so sorry Haley," he said. "It's okay," you whispered to him. Michael still had anger issues, but he made it through the day, knowing you were there for him, always.

Hello my little monsters! Sorry, I kind of failed at this one, but please let me know what you thought of it by voting and commenting! Thanks for reading! ILY all and all of you are amazing!

Always Keep Fighting!

~Caela~