Chapter 2. The Truth

•••Text messages•••

T: hey, I'm coming over, we need to talk

A: um okay, is it bad? I'm scared.

 T: I love you that's all that matters. I'm on my way.

ALAYSIA'S POV

Taylor arrived and I ran into his arms and kissed him. All he did was look me in the eyes. He started tearing up, then I knew that something serious was happening.

"Alaysia,there's something I've been meaning to tell you."

"Yeah,what is it?" I asked, nervously.

"I got accepted into Princeton University."

"Oh my gosh, why didn't you just tell me that the whole time? Congratulations!" I exclaimed.

"There's more though, I leave in a week and I'm living on campus and I'm not coming back for a while."

ALAYSIA'S POV

He was leaving in a week and my heart was broken. He is my everything. Whenever I need him, he is there. We've been together for two years, but we've grown so close in that time. I love him and I don't know what I'm going to do without him.

"Okay it's okay because we will be okay right?" I asked as tears began to form in my eyes.

TAYLOR'S POV

"Alaysia, it's okay to cry, come here." He said, pulling me towards him. "And I know we will be okay because we love each other and we're strong." 

I wrapped Alaysia in my arms as she cried into my shirt. I was crying too, I couldn't help it. I felt so bad seeing her so sad, I wanted to make her happy again.

"Alaysia,I love you with my whole heart, you're my everything and more. I know it seems hard now, but it will get better, I promise." I said, as she finally smiled.

ALAYSIA'S POV

"I love you too. Never forget that. We can Skype every day or whenever you're available, we'll call, text, everything."

If only Taylor could have seen my heart and how many pieces it had shattered into.