Chapter 10. Reunion?

ALAYSIA'S POV

Taylor had come to visit. It had been a month since he left and I was doing very well. After that talk with my mom, I got back to work, spoke with Giselle Blackthorn and I was flying out to Los Angeles to meet her within a few days. I was so excited!

"Alaysia!! I'm so happy to see you." He said as he wrapped his arms around me.

"I'm happy to see you too. How are you?"

"I'm alright. You?"

"I'm really great actually, I'm meeting with Gigi Blackthorn in L.A in a few days."

"Woah that's amazing! I'm so proud of you!!"

"Yeah this will open new doors for me in my career. My mom is coming with me too."

"Great, so you won't be alone. How is she doing?" Taylor said while sitting down in my living room.

"She is good, I have her to thank for motivating me to get off my butt."

"Well we all need a little push sometimes."

"Yeah... so how's university life?"

"Really good. I handed in my midterm assignments and scored 90% on all of them."

"That's my Taylor! Congratulations, you need a reward or something, honestly."

"I already have my reward here with me. It's you."

I laughed. "If you say so." I said as Taylor leaned over and kissed me.

"I meant it. You're my everything. But off topic question, when do you leave for L.A?"

"I leave in 2 days." I said nervously, not knowing how he'd react.

"2 days? Oh wow that's soon. I thought we would be able to spend a few days together since I'm free for the week." He frowned.

"Yeah, that's when Gigi's available and we are together now."

"Yeah we're together now, but literally a day is nothing."

I could tell was getting annoyed.

"We'll make the most of it." I said, trying to create some more positive vibes.

"Okay..." he said sarcastically.

"Taylor why are you mad? I didn't plan it this way."

"Well neither did I! And I'm still thinking about you and that pervert guy at the club." He said in an angry tone.

"You know, I feel like we've grown apart, our relationship just isn't the same anymore. How dare you even go there? Nothing even happened between us, I'm not a slut you know!" I shouted defensively. I can't believe he's still upset about that.

"Well, maybe that's how things are gonna be now and I didn't say you were a slut!" He shouted back.

"Well, you implied it. Honestly, what is your problem?" I asked quite loudly.

"You, you're my problem!" He literally screamed.

"Well since I'm your problem, maybe we shouldn't be together, I need a break from you!" I screamed back.

It was as if we were in a shouting match and neither of us were winning.

"Yeah maybe we shouldn't be." He said a bit quieter. I could tell he was realizing what was happening.

"Just leave, leave my apartment!" I said with tears in my eyes.

"I will, no problem." He said as he walked through the door.

Just like that he was gone. That was one of the very few fights we've ever had. I've never really seen him this upset. We barely fight with each other, but the tension was just building up. Maybe we needed a break to focus on our own personal lives and careers. Maybe it was for the best, but all I could think about right then was L.A and getting out of New York.

I was so done with guy drama and I was tired. I saw Los Angeles as a fresh start for me, no Taylor no issues. I was leaving all that shit right here in New York. Giselle had to see the best version of me, not some in love, messed up young woman.