Chapter 7. Party

ALAYSIA'S POV

I had to pick Haven up in an hour, so I was getting ready. I curled my hair, did my makeup and put on a black fitted dress with black heels. Haven lives about 20 minutes away, so I grabbed my keys, jacket, locked my door and hopped in the car.

"Hey Haven, you look nice." I said, as she walked down the stairs.

"Thanks, what about you? You look great!"

"Thanks. Let's get going." I smiled, as we got in the car.

After about twenty minutes, we pulled up at the club.

"Hello ladies, do you have your I.D?" The security guard asked as we got to the entrance.

"Yes, here you go." I said, handing him our I.D.

"Enjoy the night."

"Thank you!"

The club was filled with people of all ages. The bar was crowded with people ordering drinks and the music was blasting. Haven and I went to the dancefloor and started dancing. When I saw that the bar had cleared up, I literally flew over there. I hadn't had a drink in 3 years, but I needed one or that night.

"Hello. What can I get you?" The bartender asked as he opened the cooler.

"Can I have a Margarita?" I asked eagerly.

"Yeah sure. Here you are." He said, handing me my drink.

"Thank you so much!"

"Enjoy!"

I ran back to Haven who was dancing with some guy and didn't even seem to notice me, so I sat on a little black chair and drank my Margarita. After like two minutes, a tall, handsome guy approached me.

"Hey, I'm Chris. What's your name pretty girl?" He asked. He smelled of alcohol and cologne.

"Just call me A." I said, trying to be heard over the loud music.

"A? Is that some Pretty Little Liars reference?" He laughed.

"No." I giggled. "My name starts with an A."

He laughed again awkwardly. "Alright then, A."

"So are you here alone?" He asked, this time a bit more serious.

"No, my friend is here with me." I answered as I looked around the club to try and find her, but couldn't.

"Oh okay, you wanna step outside, since it's kinda loud in here?"

I nodded. "Sure"

That Margarita was already starting to affect me, but before I stepped outside, I grabbed one more drink.

"So, where are you from, A?" He asked, sipping his beer.

"Canada, but I moved here to New York about 4 years ago."

"Oh cool. Why did you come here?"

"My mom's job relocation, but I live on my own here. She moved back home about a year ago."

"Oh do you have an apartment or something?"

"Yes, a cozy, newer one, not those old ones that look like they're about to fall apart at any given minute." I laughed.

"Wow that's nice. Would you be interested in coming back to my place after?" He asked, with a smirk as he rubbed his hands together.

"Um actually I'm not and I have a boyfriend." I said.

Who does this guy think he is?

"Oh really, maybe I could replace him cause' he isn't here with you tonight."

"Excuse me! Are you out of your mind? You idiot!" I got up and started walking back into the club to find Haven so we could leave when Chris grabbed my arm and pulled me back.

"Where do you think you're going Missy?" He said, with anger in his voice.

He was getting aggressive and upset.

"Away from you, you sick freak!"  I shouted, trying to release myself from his grip.

"A pretty girl like you shouldn't be alone at parties like these. It's not safe." He whispered in my ear.

"I'm not alone. Let me go!" I yelled, still unable to free myself.

"That dress looks so good." He said seductively as he scanned my body up and down.

I felt gross and vulnerable.

Suddenly, he pulled my face towards his and tried to kiss me.

I quickly slapped his cheek and freed myself as I ran inside screaming.

"Haven we need to go. Come on!" I said frantically as I hyperventilated.

"What happened. Are you okay? Where were you?" She asked, as she rubbed my shoulder trying to calm be down.

"I'll explain later. Come on get in the car!" I shouted as I grabbed her arm and hurried to my car.