Chapter 18.Breakfast With Bae

"Nate." I said as I walk into my guest room where he was sleeping so peacefully.

"Hmm?" He mumbled quietly as I sat beside him on the bed.

"Are you okay sleepy head?" I rubbed his shoulder.

"Yes, I'm okay. I'm kinda jet lagged, so lay with me." He said as he pulled me gently onto the bed.

"Yes my little baby, I'll lay with you." Did I mention he was shirtless and I was pretending not to care?

He laughed. "I'm not a baby."

"You're my baby." I whispered while I stroked his bicep.

"You're so soft and cuddly, like a teddy bear and I love that." He said laughingly.

I couldn't help but laugh too. "Well I guess I'm your teddy bear then." I said and kissed his cheek.

"That's right!" He replied with a smile on his face.

"Alaysia, this may be a bit soon, but I wanna take you to B.C to meet my parents and sister." He said with a more serious tone.

"Oh..." I said quietly, attempting to hide my hesitation.

"What do you think?" He asked, looking at me.

"Well you met my mom, so it's only fair that I meet your family too." I replied.

"Yeah, but I didn't mean now. If you're not ready that's okay, don't worry." He reassured me.

"Yeah, I'm honestly not ready. I want to make a good impression."

"Alaysia, I adore you and they will too, you don't need to worry about your impression."

"Your just too sweet Nate. What am I gonna do with you?"

"You could kiss me." He said as he touched my chin and my heart raced.

"Sure" I replied and leaned in. His lips were so soft and plump. My heart was beating so fast.

We pulled away and smiled at each other.

"How about I cook breakfast this morning? Anything you want." He said, getting up from the bed.

"Sure that would be great and pancakes? I love them!"

"Perfect, they're my favorite too." He said while making up the bed.

Nate went to the kitchen to make breakfast and I was in my room laying on my bed processing what just happened. Nate is just too perfect. I feel so comfortable around him.

"Alaysia, it's ready!" I heard him say from the kitchen after nearly half an hour.

"Coming!" I said as I ran to the kitchen. He now had a shirt on.

"Tell me if if tastes good." He said as he pulled out my chair for me.

"Okay." I tasted it, and it was the best pancake l'd ever tasted.

"It's so good. How did you make it?" I asked with my mouth full.

He laughed. "I'm glad you like it and if I told you, it would not be a secret anymore."

"Yeah I guess not, but I make them all the time and they do not come out this good!" I admitted.

"Practice makes perfect, my dear." He said as he wiped some syrup off my face with a napkin.

"Thanks." I said as he smiled.

"No problem." He replied.

We ate breakfast, then washed dishes.

"So do you wanna see New York?" I asked, looking at my clock which read 1:00pm.

"Yup, are you gonna be my tour guide?" He asked

"Of course! Your personal tour guide!" I said laughingly.

"If you didn't live here, I probably would've never come to New York unless it was for my job." He said, running his hands through his perfectly styled hair.

"Well Mr. Nathaniel James Neverson, I'm glad you came."

"Oh the full name huh? Don't think I don't know yours too." He teased back.

"Do you? Let's see." I said with a smirk.

"Alaysia May Joelson. There you go. Don't under estimate Nate the Great." He said jokingly.

"How did you know?" I asked, confused.

He laughed hysterically. "Your passport."

"I will never under estimate you again!" I said as he continued to laugh.

"Good." He said with a smile and I smiled back.