Chapter Twelve

I feel something on my thigh, I turn to the left of me to see what time it is. It's 12:23am. 

I groan out of tiredness, I look up and see the moonlight gleaming on Sasuke's face, instead of my ceiling.

I smile thinking it was a dream and pull him in for a kiss.

He kisses me back willingly, I twine my hands into his hair.

Sasuke plants a kiss on my adam's apple and I quietly let out a groan.

I slide my hands down his chest, and bring them back up to wrap my arms around his neck.

He presses his long hard erection against my thigh, I moan in anticipation.

I paused for a moment thinking this is feeling a bit too real to be a dream.

I gasp. There's no way...

Sasuke smiles and winks at me. 

"Ready?" Sasuke whispers.

Here we go again. This is all happening so fast. We also haven't been able to talk much which I enjoy a heartfelt conversation every now and then. But he only seems to want to get physical with me. I am more than just my body for crying out loud.

He slowly lifts up my shirt over my head exposing my bare chest.

I wanna push him away but I blush instead. What's getting to me is the whole curiosity with what's happening.

He kisses me underneath my ear, down my neck and to my chest. His kisses are making my body react in a positive way, if this doesn't stop I'm going to end up getting hard. 

He softly kisses me below my navel, his tongue provocatively dips in and out my navel, and slowly my dick starts to awaken. This is a new feeling that I don't mind having. My body is literally burning up with anticipation. 

Sasuke smirks and takes off my boxers with his teeth, I turn red out of embarrassment when they hit the floor.

Sasuke slowly licks up my chest, and starts to lick one of my nipples, I let out a soft moan underneath my breath. The last thing I want is to wake up anybody in the house.

He starts to rub my thighs and his mouth makes his way down to my private area.

He looks at me, and licks the head of my shaft. I turn my head away from embarrassment hiding my face behind my hands.

I tense up at the foreign new feeling.

"Please, don't." he whispered. He grabbed my hands putting them on top of his head. 

"Here, just grab on to my hair if you don't know where to put your hands at" I grabbed a handful of his hair not know if I'm doing this right.

Sasuke smirks, and makes his way down again he lifts up my dick, and licks up the length of my shaft. I jerked a little at the feeling.

He starts to rub, slowly. I groan and Arch my back grabbing his hair tighter.

This feeling is so new.. It feels so good. But wrong...

"Sasuke..."

"Naruto.. don't worry. If you want me to stop. Tell me and also if I'm hurting you"

I nod.

He continues to rub, a bit faster. 

I try to hold in my moan, then he puts his mouth over my head. He starts to twirl his tongue around the head. 

I groan out of pleasure, not realizing I was guiding his head closer to my shaft.

He slowly takes me in to the back of his throat.