Chapter Fourteen

"You're a fag?"

My heart dropped.

I peak behind Sasuke and see Neji, a senior. It seemed like he hates me for some weird reason. I haven't he talked to the guy once and he literally has no reason to pick on me.

I can feel Sasuke tense up against my body.

Sasuke grabbed my shoulders and pushed against the lockers so hard that I fell to the ground.

"Get away, you faggot!" He yelled and kicked me in the stomach.

I let out a cry, lying on the ground holding my stomach.

"W-what? - S-Sasuke..."

"You heard me! Get away from me you faggot!" He stormed off leaving me on the ground defenseless. 

I'm trying not to cry, but every time he called me a faggot, it felt like he was stabbing me in the heart with a rusted knife.

I got up trying not to think about the pain Sasuke caused me and set my hands on my face, so no one could see that I was on the brink of crying.

I felt tears coming down my cheeks, I didn't want to cry. But why would he say all those hurtful things to me

I made my way to where I know Sakura is, still covering mu face.

Sakura notices me.

"Naru baby, what happened?!" Who's ass do I have to beat?" She sounded pissed.

I tried yo hold back my tears, but I couldn't.

Sakura pulled me into her arms, than sat me down.

"Wait here with Sai. I'll be right back. I promise"

I nodded.

I looked up and saw her disappear down the hallway.

"What happened?" Questioned Sai.

"Sasuke.."

"Sasuke? I thought you guys were doing just fine?"

"How'd you know about that?"

"Sakura, she blabs just about anything and everything"

"Of course she does" sounds exactly like her. I wonder how many secrets Sai is currently hiding.

"What'd Sasuke do?"

"He called kicked my stomach and called me a faggot.." 

".. why in the hell.." Now Sai is furious.

Sakura made her way back to the table.

"Where did you go?" I questioned. 

"No where, just had to take care of something real quick. Nothing to worry your pretty lil head about" she smiled and patted my head.

"Ohh.. okay"

"You okay Naru?"

"Yeah, I'm a bit upset, but I will be okay."

She gave me a worried look.

The five minute warning bell rang, just a reminder that class is starting soon.

Sakura kissed Sai, and we headed our first class.

My stomach turned when I saw Sasuke's back.

Sakura pulled me to her seat and told Sai to sit in my seat next to Sasuke for today.

Sai sighed and nodded.

I fell sorry for him at times because I know Sakura can be sort of demanding sometimes.