Chapter Sixteen

Sasukes Point Of View •

My long fingers traced up his spine, sending chills all over his body. He sat his hand on my blushing cheek..

"Naruto.. I'm sorry.."

He disappeared beneath my hand.

I jolted out of my sleep I sat up and rested my back against the bed board.

"I think I've made the biggest mistake of my life" I put my palm against my face

I'm so SO stupid, why did I ever do that to Naruto, It took me years to actually talk to him like we were friends. And I threw it all the way because Neji...

I FUCKING HATE THAT KID.I threw my alarm clock out of anger against the wall making a loud crashing noise.

I see Naruto's light flicker on.

I closed my eyes, as that would help my hiding so I slid off the bed. I didn't want him to see me like this. As an emotional wreck. Sighing I sat on the floor.

I regret everything, I know he probably hates me by now, I feel so bad.

I got up and put my hoodie on and exited my house.

I stand in front  of Naurto's window and slowly start to climb up the side of his house with ease.

Lightly knocking on his window "Naruto.. " I said in a soft voice.

He didn't answer.

So I tried to open his window.

"Shit.." it's locked.

I knocked even harder.

"Naruto I need to talk to you.."

Naruto opened the window.

"What?" he said annoyed. He has every right to be annoyed with me.

"Can we talk?"

"What is there to talk about Sasuke?"

"I just wanted to say I'm — "

"Sorry" he finished the sentence before I could.

"Well yeah.."

"Sasuke.. you hurt me, in more ways than one. You literally kicked me. Maybe I would have forgave you if you didn't fucking kick me"

He looked directly in my eyes, I could see sadness and anger in his eyes.

I sighed.

"Naruto, I'm extremely sorry. Can you forgive me?"

"I don't know. Not right now that's for sure. Can you please exit my room."

I winced. I understand why he wont forgive me. But he is the for giving type. So maybe I'll go ahead an apologize tomorrow again.

I nodded.

"I'm also going on that date with Neji"

"Don't..." I replied. I don't trust that guy. Especially the people he hangs out with.

"Not your decision. Now leave."