Twelve

I wake up to the phone ringing. "Hello?" My voice all groggy. "Hello? Is this Jade?"The man asks."This is she." I wipe the sleep from my eyes. "This is Robb. Miss you car is ready." He says. "Really? Thank you I'll be there to pick it up in an about an hour." I hang up and jumped out of bed.

I look at the clock it's 6 in the morning. It seems really early for them to be open and calling me. Honestly, I really don't care. I was just glad my car was fixed.

I quickly get into the shower. That was the fastest shower I've ever taken. "Girls get up and go brush your teeth." I instruct.

I put on a pair of faded skinny jeans, a white shirt and some tan combat boots. I tie my hair up into a messy bun. I packed our stuff into our bags. I finished doing everything and the girls come out of the restroom walking like zombies.

I carry Monique because she was still half asleep and we are in a hurry. We finally get to go home. We took the elevator down and left without a second thought.

It took us 45 minutes to walk to the repair shop. We took a little more than an hour. I gave the man a hug and thanked him one last time. He gave me the keys and then we hit the road. We had a long drive ahead of us. If we start now we might make it back by late this afternoon.

I kept thinking of all the memories I made this weekend with the girls, and the guys. A smile found its was on my face while I was thinking of them. This whole thing felt unreal. I met the One Direction that I once despised. Now it breaks my heart having to say goodbye.

On the drive home I played their music that I had recently downloaded. The girls were happy with everything we did this weekend and wished we didn't have to leave."You're the best aunt ever."said Marie with a toothy grin."I'm your only aunt." I chuckled.

They were singing the entire 4 and a half hour drive home. When I arrived to my brothers house, I didn't want to listen to another one of their songs for the rest of my life. Things seem to be back to normal. I laugh to myself: My brother gave me a large embrace taking my breath away and chased his daughters inside. I said hello to his wife, Karen, and gave her a hug.

"You should stay for dinner." She suggested. "No thanks I'm really tired. I just want to go home and rest." I respond.

She gave me money for watching her daughters."I know you don't take money but think of it as a reimbursement." I rolled my eyes and took it. "It's good to see you smiling again." She laughs. I gave her one last hug then went home.

I was so happy to be back in my apartment. I walk in and I just wanted to pass out on the couch. I couldn't help but want to cry either. It felt like I was in one of those movies and it had come to an end. I would never see them again. It hurt because after a day, I felt like we've known each other for years. I don't know why it bothered me so much when I thought of Harry. He was famous and I was ordinary. He shouldn't even be a thought in the back of my head. Especially a guy like him.

I get frustrated and throw my bag at the living room mirror. I lay on the couch and try to convince myself that it was all just a dream.

What is this feeling inside me? Why do I care so much? He just one guy. One dangerous guy.