Twenty Five

Harry's POV

I wake up with such a hangover. I look to my right and there is a girl under my sheets. I pull them down a bit and it's some blonde. I was hoping it was Jade. What happened last night? Who is she? The last remember was being at the bar counter and someone buying me drink after drink. Maybe it was her.

I put on my black shirt and jeans. I wander around the hall. I stop at Jades room. The door is slightly opened. I push it open and she isn't in there. I keep walking and I see Niall's door is wide open. He isn't there either. I come to Liam's room and his door is opened too. He's in there and so is Niall. I laugh a little, what scared Niall this time. I continue down the hall to Louis room. His door is closed. I open it quietly. He's in there and so is Jade. Right next to him. What the hell.

What does he think he's doing? His arm is draped over her. Did they...? I don't want to know. I slam the door shut. I hope that woke them up. I walk back to my room.

I pick up the blondes clothes and throw them at her."What?" She groans. "Get dressed and get out." "You didn't say that last night." She smirked."I didn't ask you what I said last night. I told you to get dressed and get the fuck out." She gets dressed and she leaves my room. "Wait." I call after her. "I'm sorry." She puts her hand on her hip. "Can you help me with something?"

Jade's POV

I am startled by the door slamming and so is Louis. I notice Louis arms is wrapped around me. "Sorry." He removes his arm."It's ok."

I get up and go back to my room. I open one of my boxes labeled clothes. I start to put them away into the drawers and on hangers in the closet. I set aside a pair of jeans, a red tank top and a leather jacket.

I shower and just stand under the water. I'm in my safe haven. The shower. I've always showered whenever I needed to think. I'm emotionally exhausted and I don't know what to do. Harry was changing, but now he is everything I feared.

I step out and wrap a towel around my hair and body. I walk into my room and lock the door. I'm picking up new habits. I change and slip on some black boots. I unlock the door and go downstairs.

I run into the blonde. She has no pants on. She had one of Harry's shirts on only. It fit her like a dress. "Hello, I'm Jane." she smirks. "Hello, I'm Jade." She eyes me up and down. "I can see why Harry didn't want you." I got my fist ready to hit her. "Hey, there you are?" Harry steps in and wraps his arm around her. "Keep that tramp out of my face!" I snap. Liam, Niall and Louis came rushing down the stairs."Or, what? I'm not scared of you." She tests. Louis grabs me by the waist and turns me around.

"Aww, you're little body guards. How cute." I look up at Louis."Please, can I hit her. She's asking for it."Louis shook his head. "No you are better than that. Just ignore her. She's just a one night stand she'll be gone by tonight." If I could kill someone with a look she would be dead.

"Actually, I'm here to stay. Isn't that right Harry?" Jane bats her eyelashes at Harry. "Of course. You could take the room next to mine, but I don't think you'll be spending much time in their at night." He smirks. "I don't know if her stupidity rubbed off on you but that's my room." I say. "Don't be rude. We have a guest. You can lend or give her your room. It's the same thing." He replied.

"It's ok Jade. You can always stay in my room, if you want." Louis says. I smile at him. "Harry I knew you had issues before, but this is a new level. Sleeping with a girl whose name is very closely related to Jades. Well that's pretty sad mate." Louis defends.

We sit at the kitchen table it's Liam, Niall, Louis, me, Jane, and then Harry. It was so awkward. It was no coincidence that Jane sat next to me. I whisper to Louis, "What are we waiting for?"He leans towards me."I don't know. Do you want to get out of here?" I nod.

Thank God for Louis Tomlinson.