Thirty Five

When I left for a run this morning I didn't exactly go for one. I didn't lie, I ran a mile maybe more, but I left to go meet up with Thomas.

I know I shouldn't be meeting up with the paparazzi when I live with 4 very famous guys. I know better, but it feels good to have someone to talk to. Especially when most of your life it's just been you. I need someone to chat with other than the guys. Besides I don't make friends with girls easily. Never have.

I promised myself not to mention the guys and their lives. If he were to ask me I was to act like I didn't hear. I believe in privacy, but I also believe that he is just doing his job. I did many crazy things at the various jobs I worked at. A job is a job.

He asked to meet at a strange location. The L.A. Library. There is nothing wrong with libraries. I love a good book myself. It's just a strange place to talk when it's suppose to be a quiet scenery. I met him where he liked. He is sitting at a table writing something down on his notepad. He better not be recording our conversation. I could make his life a living hell. I don't want to jump to conclusion yet.

"Hello Thomas." I whisper. Librarians can be scary people when you aren't quiet.
"Hello Jade." He said with a grand smile. He had glasses on. I don't remember him wearing those the other day. Well he spoke to loudly and the librarian popped out from behind a shelf of books and shushed him. I giggled.
"What did you want to talk about?"
"I just wanted to see if you were ok. You didn't seem alright last night."
"Right. I just was having an off day that's all. Everything ok now." He nods his head unconvinced.
"I'm fine, honest." He shrugs his shoulders.
"I've been meaning to show you this." He slides over some pictures. Some have a bright light, others a bit blurred and one with a girl in a blue dress. It was me.
"Where did you get these?"
"From some buddies of mine. Your face is going to be plastered on all the upcoming magazine covers."
My hands starts to tremble, when I lift the image up of me. I looked distraught. My hand up in the air blocking the flashes of the cameras.
"The magazines will read: 'Mystery Cinderella'. Of course you're not a mystery or Cinderella. They just need selling titles."
"You didn't tell them who was there did you?"
"That's the thing, I didn't. Even if I would they would need proof."
That was music to my ears, they don't know.
"That won't stop them from trying to figure out who this mystery beauty is."
"Then you make them stop. You do what they do, make up a story."
"I don't know. What would be in it for me? I need a story to meet my deadlines too." He gives me sorrowful eyes. I can't help but give in.
"What is it that you are writing about?"
"You know, my column isn't so nosey. It's about what they do on their free time."
That's wasn't invading privacy was it?
"Ok. You get those pictures not to air and I'll tell you what they do on their free time, but on my terms." I say sternly.
"You've got a deal Ms. Hart." We firmly shake hands.

After the horrifying topic, we discussed movies and other miscellaneous topics.

I left around one. How time flies.

I walk in and Louis, Niall and Liam are sitting on the couch watching Insidious again. They were all huddled together under a blanket. How adorable. I chuckle to myself.

They hadn't heard me walk in. Should I? I shouldn't. I'm going to do it anyways. I creep silently on the tips of my toes behind the couch. I've seen this movie a million times I know what's going to happen so I wait for the right moment.
I scream bloody murder, when the red demon pops out. The guys shriek like little girls. I'm behind the couch clenching my stomach. It hurt from laughing so much, I had tears rolling down my eyes. I open my eyes to see them glaring at me. "Sorry." They threw pillows at me. They jump over the couch and start to tickle me. I'm very ticklish, so if you tickle me any damage I cause is on you. "Please, stop-" I say between laughter,"that's not fair-" I couldn't breath,"there are three of you and one of me." They wouldn't stop. I swear I was on the verge of peeing my pants. "I surrender!" They raise their arms up. Thank God.

Harry comes rushing down the stairs. A little late Harry, I thought. "I heard a scream like if someone were dying." The guys pointed at me. "I couldn't help it." I poke each of the guys sides. "They are just too easy to scare." I laugh."I think she's asking for it. What do you think lads?" I start to make a run for it.

I bump into Harry. He throws he over his shoulder. At this point I'm ok with it as long as he keeps me away from my death. He barged into the kitchen. He set me down. All five of us circled around the island. "I thought we called a truce." I say out of breath. "That's not fun though." Liam whines. "Well you'll have to catch me then." I interlock Harry's hand in mine and pull him after me.

We spent most of our night doing this. Until I escaped to the safety of my room. Today has been exhausting.