Fourty Seven

I never would have guessed that Gerardo was going to be assisting the guys. I felt like that would be exciting. I never knew what he actually did. I wonder how he would improve their image. It was a total opposite to what Thomas was trying to achieve.

We all sat around the fireplace. Gerardo sat on my right. I was trying to make grapes into Louis mouth from across the room. In my opinion he sucks sat catching them. "God Louis you haven't caught a single one." I laugh, leaning into Gerardo. Louis throws grapes at me, missing I might add. "Your aim sucks." He says making me motion to all the grapes on the floor. "Like you can do better?" I challenge. "I will."

He begins to throw them. One flys over my head. "Ouch." I look over and Gerardo has his hand to his left eye. I glance back at Louis. He's hiding his face behind a pillow.

Harry is chuckling on my left. I elbow his ribs. "Shut up." I snap. I lead Gerardo to the kitchen.

"I'm so sorry." I say. I remove his hand. His eye is a bit irritated. I slightly turn my head. "It's alright you weren't the one who hurt my eye." He laughs a bit. "I was the one that started it though." I open the freezer. I pull out a bag of peas and hand it to him.

He raises one eyebrow at me. I roll my eyes. "It's for your eye." His facial expression still hasn't changed but he took the peas from my hand. "Why the peas?" He says.

I think about it. "I'm not quite sure. I've always given the guys this bag of peas for any injury they've had. Plus I hate peas."

He brings the bag to his eye. I lift myself up on the counter. He walks between my legs. He removes the bag. "Is it really that bad?" I shake my head, patting the area around his eye. "Honestly Gerardo I don't remember you being such a baby when you left. What happened to the badass football player I used to know." He dropped the bag into my hand. "Badass huh?" He smirks. I shove his shoulder. I jump off the counter.

The next thing I knew my feet were no longer in contact with the floor. I scream. "I'm not a sissy." I laugh.

"Big talk for a 20 year old. Tell me, do you use that type of language when you make deals with music producers?"

He runs around the kitchen and back to the living room with the guys. "Help." I shout. They tackled Gerardo to the ground. Gerardo tossed me over onto the couch before they made contact.

My foot accidentally landed on Harry's groin. He was pissed. I look timidly from behind a pillow. "Would you like the bag of peas?" I say. He grunts leaving to his room, his hand on his crotch.

"I guess that means it's time for bed." Liam says pouting. "I think so, we all have a very important meeting to attend." Gerardo said. Meeting? Sounds intimidating and boring.

"Meeting? Why?" Louis whines. Rolling over on the ground. Kicking his feet in the air. "Baby Louis doesn't want to talk to management?" I pinch his cheeks. He slaps my hand. I laugh.

"Yes, it's for our benefit. Now let's go to bed." Niall exclaims. "Last one up is in charge of wake up call tomorrow."

We all charge up the stairs. Louis was the last one up. "You all are going to look god awful if I'm waking you up." I gape at him. "Except you Jade. You always look amazing." He says sarcastically. I could care less. He still said it. "Mind saying it again? This time I'll record it." I say dodging his swinging arm.

It was one in the morning when I heard my door creak open. I couldn't even open my eyes. "If your going to pull a prank on me go ahead. I don't have enough energy to fight back." I say digging my head into my pillow.

I hear a deep chuckle. Was it Harry? "Actually I'm not here to prank you." It was Gerardo. "What's up?" I sit up and turn on the lamp on my night stand. "I'm a bit homesick and I can't sleep. Mind if I stay here?" I shake my head and pat the spot next to me. "Like old times right." I smile sleepily. "Like old times."

We stare up at the ceiling. I recently
Added a galaxy wallpaper to the top. I like to look at the stars. "This room suits you perfectly." He laughs. I turn and prop my elbow up to support my head. "What's that suppose to mean?"

"The starry ceiling, the mapped wall, the photo wall, the sea blue color and the blank wall." I'm still confused. He faces me, imitating my position. "The adventure of exploring, the limitless of outer space, the captivating memories, your favorite color. Lastly the wall of nothing. Just a mystery waiting to be solved."

I never really thought of it that way. I loved to look up at the sky. When I moved around on my own the stars were my roof. I've always seen myself traveling. Going beyond the town limits. Blue has always been my favorite color since I've been told that it was only for boys. I long for memorable moments. As for the blank wall, I just liked the empty feel it had. It reminded me that there were still possibilities for it.

"You've always known me so well." I smile, looking back to the ceiling. "I don't know why you have all white furniture but if your into that stuff now that's cool."

"No, they were here when I moved in and I couldn't see myself tossing them out." He folds his arms behind his head. His muscles flexed.

"I understand."

"You always do." I say sarcastically.

"And I always will." He says poking the tip of my nose.

"I'm glad your here Gerardo."

"Me too."