Thirty Three

He looks furious. His eyes are dark. His hair was damp. "What the hell Jade, you had me worried sick! Why did you run off?" He exploded.

"I didn't want to be there anymore." I give him my back.

"Really. That doesn't explain why you took the wrong exit. You're face is going to be everywhere."
"Why do you care? I left. I wasn't there with you to begin with. I was there with Louis remember my boyfriend."
"I'm not an idiot. Why'd you have your phone off then? We couldn't even find you."
"That was kinda the point." I place my hand on my hip.
"The guys are still out driving around looking for you. Where did you go?"
"I came here obviously."
"Why did you leave?"
"Because I wanted too."
"Why did you leave?"
"I just answered you."
"Why did you leave?" He says louder each time. "Stop being stubborn and answer the damn question."
"I just decided to leave. Why is that so hard for you to understand."
"It's not the truth and I know you hate liars. Why did you leave?"
"I left because of you." I pause. " I left because you had to pry yourself into my life. You couldn't just leave me alone. You had to change, and for me. You just had to dance with me tonight. You had to bring back memories. You are making my head spin. It's you. It's all you. You are the reason I left. When I'm near you I can't think straight. You make my heart race yet make my blood boil. I can't seem to get you out of my head, my thoughts. You're everywhere. I can't take it anymore." I was breathing heavily. I can't believe I just said that. I look away, I'm afraid of what he is going to say.

He makes long strides over to me. I feel him behind me. His breath still heavy. He grabs my shoulders forcing me to face him, he backs me into the wall. "So when I'm near you, I'm all you think about. What about now?" He puts his hand on the wall and leans closer to me. His eyes are a dark green. He had a wicked smile. "Stop Harry. I'm with Louis." I try to get away. "Are you? It doesn't sound like much a relationship to me." He puts his face closer to me. I felt his body press closer to me. "Why don't you tell me how I really make you feel?" He caresses the side of my face. "I can feel your pulse racing. You're breathing getting a little faster. Why don't you tell me the affect I have on you?"
"Yo-you have no effect on me." "Really? Your body is saying something totally different. What if I kissed you would you stop me?" I pause. "Yes."

He crashed his lips onto mine. I tried to fight him back, but I just stopped. My skin burned at his touch. He pushes me more against the wall. I wrap my arms around his neck. He deepens the kiss. "I thought you would stop me." "Shut up." I press my lips back to his. His hands traveled down my body. He starts to kiss down my neck. I moan. "You like that?" He asks. I nod. He takes off his jacket. He leads me to the bed. I straddle his lap. He rips the sides of my dress. Our lips never parting. "That was an expensive dress." I laugh. "I'll get you another one." He reconnects our lips. I move my hands up into his hair tugging at the roots. I began to tug a little harder earning a moan in response. He dug his fingers into my skin. I body begins rocking gently on his lap. I feel him harden against me. I move my hands to his shirt. I begin to unbutton it. He finishes the rest and throws it to the floor. He kisses my neck, nipping at my collar bone. He starts to pull at the zipper of my dress. "May I." I bite my lip and nod. His hand left a burning trail down my back. "Say you're mine." He whispers in my ear. "I'm yours." I breathe.

The door swings open and it's Niall. His face turns a bright red. I push myself off of Harry. "Sorry I should have knocked." He closes the door. I get off the bed. "Where are you going?" "I'm getting dressed. What was I thinking?" He comes up from behind me and cups my breast. "You were finally listening to your body." He whispered in my ear seductively. "It felt sensational, but I couldn't. I move away. "I can't Harry I'm with Louis." He chuckles. "You weren't saying that earlier."