Twenty Eight

I wake up in Louis arms. I snuggle in closer. He holds me tighter. We lay together for a while then decide to get up. If it were up to me I would just lay in bed all day. He hops into the shower. I knock. "Louis. I'm going to come in to brush my teeth."
I here a muffled "Okay." I open the door.

I see a silhouette of Louis' body behind the curtains. I attempt to focus my attention on the sink. I begin to brush my teeth. My eyes always found themselves staring at the shower.

"What do you want to do today?" Louis shouts over the running water. I spit into the sink "I don't know. I've never really seen L.A. Do they have anything worth visiting?"

He pokes his head from behind the curtain. "You're joking right?" I shake my head. "Alright sight seeing it is."

I leave the bathroom and walk towards my room. I walk in and Harry is sleeping on my bed. The little whore is no where in sight.

"Harry what are you doing in here and where's your girlfriend?" He mumbled something incoherent. "What?"

He pushes himself up. "I said she is sleeping in my room. You were right. I didn't let her sleep here. Your pajamas are in my hamper. I made her take them off." He falls back onto my bed. I would have never guessed he said all of that.

I pull off the blanket. He doesn't have a shirt on and he is in his boxers. I see his back muscles tense. My face heats up. I couldn't help but stare at his perfectly shaped and toned body.

He jumps out of bed. "What do you want?" He whines."Nothing, I just came in here to shower. Oh and I forgive you by the way."

His face lit up. "You do? Why?" I shrug my shoulders. "I believe you are sorry."
My attention is on what I was going to wear today. I rummaged through my closet. "What do you have planned today?" I grab some black shorts and a Nirvana tee. "Louis and I are going sight seeing." I turn around. "You and Louis?" He repeats. I nod my head. I walk towards the shower. "You guys are actually together?" He raises a brow. "Yeah. Why?" "I just thought-" I cut in. "You thought that if I forgave you, me and him wouldn't be a thing?" He rubs the back of his neck.

He shook his head. He got up and left. I finally was able to shower. My eyes burned. I think I was crying but you couldn't tell because of the water. I change and make my way to the kitchen. Jane is there.

I completely ignore her. We are alone. "I heard you and Harry talking this morning. How'd it go?" She asks. "Why were you eavesdropping?" "I was right next door." She defends. "Why do you care?" "I don't. I just was curious on whether you two made up." I glare at her. She isn't doing anything but her presence is enough to piss me off. "I forgave him since you want to know." "So he told you he loved you?" She states. What? "That isn't funny. Do you enjoy bothering me?" She puts her hands up defensively. "He told me that he does." "I'm with Louis. Stop trying to put shit inside my head." "You're still with him. Even though he loves you. He cares about you. That's the only reason I'm here. It's because of you. You complain that I'm stupid. You're the real idiot here." I prepare my fist.

Louis comes in and throws me over his shoulder. "Put me down." I protested. "I don't need you spending any time in jail. Besides we have some sights to see." I give up and hang here.

He puts me down when we are beside his car. He opens the door for me. "Thank you my good man." I slide in. He chuckles. "The pleasure is mine fair lady."

We did lots of things in the city. I didn't know there was so much to do here. To be honest I didn't think there was much outside of my hometown. I never left, I never had a reason too.

We saw the Hollywood walk of fame, Hollywood Wax Museum, the Grammy Museum and the zoo.

Louis would mock the monkeys when we passed them. Who am I kidding he would imitate every animal we passed.

He was adorable. I would look at him and he would give me a childish grin. I kissed his cheek. "You act like a five year old." "Well I prefer to act like a five year old then a grumpy fifty year old." "True." "Besides I want to look youthful." He motions to his face. I laugh. "You look very youthful and handsome."

After sight seeing we decide to head back early. I love spending time with Louis. We are like the same person. Except he's a guy and I'm not.

I jump over the sofa next to Liam and Niall. "What are you boys watching?" I ask. "First, we are men Jade not boys. Second, we are watching Tarzan." I pat Niall's head. "Of course you're men." I get up and head for the kitchen.

"Are you guys hungry?" I yell from the kitchen. I was scavenging through every cupboard. "What kind of a question was that? Of course we are hungry." Liam shouts over the t.v. "I'm sorry. When aren't you guys hungry? I don't see how you guys eat so much and are still so fit." Louis jumped up from his seat on the couch. He lift his shirt to show he was fit. I roll my eyes. Then Liam and Niall joined him.

Jane walks down. "Oh you're all here." I continue my search for food. I have cookies, chips, donuts, popcorn and bottles of soda. "You're going to eat all that?" I look down. "No, but I might eat a little bit of everything." I throw the food over to the guys. "That's not good for your figure. As it is I can see you look a few pounds heavier." She eyes me.

"What the fuck is your problem?" I slam the bottle of soda onto the counter. "Louis don't." He was coming towards me. "I have no idea what you are talking about." She said. "You know exactly what I'm talking about. Why are you out to get me? It's like you live to piss me off." She pokes my shoulder with every word."Look. You are nothing to me. I could care less if you happened to die today. What makes you think I care about making your life miserable? I don't wake up every morning thinking what can I do to make Jades life suck today." I push her back."One, don't touch me. Two, I don't give two rats asses about you. Three, stay out of my way. You have no idea who the fuck you're messing with bitch." "Is that a threat." "It's a promise. Now back off." I grab ahold of my soda and sit between Louis and Liam.

Jane leaves back upstairs.