Sixty two

I walk through the crowd. I try to make my closer towards the stage. I walk towards the side of the stage. There is a gate blocking a few feet away from the stage. I tried to go back behind the stage but the security wasn't letting me pass.

"I'll take it from here." It was my good old friend. "Come on in Jade." I give him a hug. "Thanks big guy." "What are friends for?" He smiles.

I make my way around the stage. I don't see any sign of them. I hear a familiar, husky British accent call my name. I turn around. It's Harry. I run towards him. I run straight into his arms. He lifts me up and spins me around. I hold him tightly as if I were to let go he might disappear.  I pull back and look up at him. He pushes back a loose strand of my hair.

I let him go. He grabs my face and kisses me. My body ignited at his touch. I missed the lack of contact from him. It's been so long since I felt his perfectly molded lips against mine. I have to pull back for air, stupid lungs. "I love you Jade, don't ever forget that." He says. "I love you Harry." I say.

He stares at me. He's realized what I have said. Those words have never left my mouth. I've always wanted to wait until I truly meant it, and I did. He smiles and kisses me again. I play with his hair tugging at it, and he moans into my mouth. I smile into our kiss. "I love you Harry." I repeat. He plats a kiss on my forehead.

"You look amazing Jade." He eyes me up and down. He pulls his lip ring between his teeth. "Later." I whisper into his ear. Getting the exact response I was looking for.

The guys come up from behind Harry. Louis throws me over his shoulder and runs in circles. "Jade we've missed you." I try to speak but it sounds very strange from all the bouncing. He sets me down. "I've missed you guys too." I finally say. I give each of them a tight hug. 

"By any chance did you get a small black box in the package Liam sent you?" Niall asks me. I pull the long silver chain out of my pocket. "You mean this. Yes. It's very lovely." I glance at Harry.

"Did you hear the song on the album Olivia?" Liam laughs. What? I never listened to the album because it would remind me of them. "What? Why? How?"

"You forgot when and where." Louis interrupt. I roll my eyes at him. I missed doing that.

"To answer you questions, it was thanks to Lux who sold you out. She kept calling you Olivia. We thought it humorous if we were to put it on the album. As for when and where, it was before a release of the album."

That lux. I'm thankful for her. If it wasn't for her then I would not be here right now. I would be working at the market trying to get my life back together.

"Thanks to her we never would have found you." Harry says, wrapping his arm around my waist. His hand rested at my hip.

Simon comes up to all of us. Harry's grip gets tighter. "What do you want?" He snaps.

"I come in peace. I just came to apologize. I think what I did to Ms. Hart was wrong. I can admit I made a mistake."

My jaw drops. He was serious. He was actually apologizing. Watch the world end today right at that moment. It was strange. I didn't know how to respond. "Thank you." Is all I can come up with. He keeps going on his way.

Harry's large hand started to slowly move down from the arch of my back.

"I think we should all go home and celebrate." Louis announces. I knew Harry wanted to celebrate but I know it's not what Louis meant.

"You are going to move back, right Jade?" Niall asks turning back at me. I hesitate. I bite my bottoms lip. Harry leans into my ear. "If you keep biting your lip I think I'm going to just have to fuck you right here." He whispers. My face flashes a light pink . I release my lip from my teeth. "I don't know. I would feel horrible for abandoning Margaret. She helped me a lot when I came to her that day."

"How about we help her? We save her shop. It could use a bit of cleaning up. We'll help with that." Liam grins.

"We could even go down and visit there every weekend or whenever you feel you want to."  Louis says.

"Alright I guess I'm moving back in." I announce they all cheer. They tell me how my things are right where I left them. They had hope that I would be back. They didn't believe that what I had said was true. This is why I loved all these idiots.

I held Harry's hand tightly in mine. "When did you get that?" He points to the cross on my wrist. "Not long ago." I say. "Do you have anymore?" Niall asks me on my left. "Maybe. I don't think I feel comfortable showing you guys though." I smirk. Niall turns red and Harry is in a coughing fit. "I'm kidding. It on my ankle." I throw my head back and laugh.

We get back to the house and Liam opens a bottle of champagne and brings me a soda. I've learned my lesson with alcohol. I'm not much of a fan. "Cheers, to a brighter future." Liam says.

"Cheers."

Our way of celebrating was watching movies in the big screen they had. We started to watch The Woman in Black. They all sat through it because they know how much I enjoyed watching these movies. "Hey lets get out of here." Harry whispers in my ear. We slip out and go up stairs.

We head to his room. I sit on his bed. "I've missed you Harry." I say. He sits beside me taking my hand into his. "I've missed you too." I pull the necklace from my pocket. "Can you?" He takes the necklace and I turn away from him. I move my hair to the side. He brings the chain forward and locks it around my neck. I fingered the rose at the bottom. I feel Harry's lips leave a trail of kisses on my shoulder and neck. He sucks on the skin of my neck. I moan. His lips grazed my ear. "You don't know how much I've missed you." I turn to him and push him back on to the bed. I straddle his waist and lean down on his body. I bring my lips to his ear.

"Show me."