Twenty Seven

Anonymous POV

I've been having an eye on the One Direction guys. I need a juicy story for the magazine company I work for. More specifically a good story to write about Harry Styles.

I couldn't believe I may have found the story to make me known. Well more known than I am, but this will throw me over the top.

They have been spending a lot of time with the new mystery girl, Jade Hart. I've followed her and them every since I saw them together back at the Four Seasons.

While I was watching from afar it seemed like they wanted me to write about them. Their lives were practically begging me. All the drama, tears, fights and near death experiences. Let's not forget the romance.

They are like a reality T.V except their lives are reality.

Just recently I saw they were getting too close, and becoming a bit boring for my story.

I hired a struggling actress to help me out. She was to come between them all. The woman I hired was Jane Lucinda.

She "accidentally" bumped into Harry one night at a bar. She made herself seem easy in order for Harry to take her home. He took the bait after getting him drunk.

She has been keeping me updated since she entered the home. She is receiving more than I am paying her.

She has informed me that Harry does have a heart under all that thick skin. He also doesn't have a clue about what he is doing.

Currently Jade and Louis are together. One girl can come between two best friends. How lovely.

My plan is working perfectly. I've given her a recording device to catch all the conversations that take place inside the home.

She has been very helpful. She is earning her place. The fact she thought all of this was wrong was now out of the question.

I just need something, anything to pin on One Direction and ruin them for good.

I can't wait to see what else they have to show.